What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such a hypocrite.
Sengoku stopped the war because daddy Shanks asked for it.
Oldbeard is not stronger than Shanks, what a bullshit.
Not really, that only confirms Shanks has special ties with the government.
Sengoku was scared for the island, the objective of the war was accomplished and he has to deal with the Impel Down catastrophe.
Because Shanks is some idle pirate with noble blood, Sengoku could afford to take responsibility.

I dont think zoro gonna fight an admiral anymore
Since he gonna fight someone stronger than aokiji aka shyriu
Doesn't really matter, Kizaru is in a n°2 position, he's for Zoro, CG/Mihawk flex, Ben Beckman, anyone but the number 5.
They want Aokiji and then a weaker Admiral? Don't get me started on the fact that Lanji is under Jinbei and that he's not fighting an Admiral without Jinbei fighting against one too, Wano is over and Jinbei is officially a Yonkou commander only under Zoro, respect Big Sexy All Blue.:josad:

I stopped reading here lol. Not even bothering with this dumb shit today lol.
Zoro had 30 fucking broken bones
He was almost immobile and like at 1% of his HP

Despite that he turned and took AdvCoC Thunder bagua head on and that failed to even K.O him.

What would thunder bagua even do to fresh Zoro.

Like I said learn to read dude..you been pretty dog shit at power scaling lately
Post automatically merged:

Hyped lol. Blackbeard is the best Yonko and the only one I would tolerate Kuzan joining. Interested to learn what his motives are.
Hyped for future Sanji victim eh??
:kuzanshut:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really, that only confirms Shanks has special ties with the government.
Sengoku was scared for the island, the objective of the war was accomplished and he has to deal with the Impel Down catastrophe.
Because Shanks is some idle pirate with noble blood, Sengoku could afford to take responsibility.
Yes, exactly, he was scared for the island.

You believe he thought WB can take on him and his 3 monsters named Aokiji Akainu and Kizaru?

Bruh....

Rayleigh Old is probably weaker than Zoro.
But then again I don't agree with Rayleighs speculation that Blackbeard would potentially win.

He seems too unskilled and slow to fight Rayleigh who is as fast as Kizaru.
Rayleigh even said he "certainly" can't defeat the current Blackbeard. And no Zoro is not on Rayleigh's level lol.

Rayleigh even said he "certainly" can't defeat the current Blackbeard. And no Zoro is not on Rayleigh's level lol.
Zoro will be far above Prime Rayleigh when its all said and done...there is literally no reason to believe he will lose to Old Rayleigh.

But to be honest I don't buy Old Rayleigh < Blackbeard..just Odas cheap attempt to hype him a little after humiliating him I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.