What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Btw: Was Shiryu stated to be Magellan's equal by the time he was imprisoned or when we saw them. Could explain why he was scared of him since Magellan got stronger while Shiryu was locked up.
I don't think anything changed b/w Shiryu's arrest and release. They're both in their primes in their own way. The narrative was they're equally strong while Shiryu is generally seen as more dangerous—it's partly due to Magellan's inactivity. The difference is, Shiryu has the option to grow quickly stronger with a DF, which is a plus for him, but Magellan was more deadly ability-wise. That's why Shiryu didn't want Magellan's smoker coz fighting Magellan is suicide for him regardless of whether he could win or not. However, the fact that a non-DF user was viewed as just as dangerous as Magellan speaks volumes.

Also, the implications were that they were both capable of wiping out BB's crew back then, and it was shown that it's not empty hype via Magellan. So Shiryu would've done the same in his own way if he didn't decide to betray Magellan.

Lolda was never interested in rematches, especially ones with clear winner, so I don't see it happening unless we see Zoro vs Stussy somehow.

Luffy might beat Kuma Seraphim, though, but I don't think Zoro's fighting the CP0.
Post automatically merged:

Lolda did something for a narrative reason? :gokulaugh:
I can see Zoro clashing with Lucci while Brook clashes with Kaku but no major fight.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mink drug was bullshit plot magic. It completely healed him. And as a trade off, he would feel twice the pain after some time iirc. There's nothing about being damaged more there either. More pain only.
We don't know what exactly the side effect is, we were only given a generic "You suffer twice as much" as an explanation. It could be the damage or pain or both.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can see Zoro clashing with Lucci while Brook clashes with Kaku but no major fight.
Well, it'd be a problem if they went after the SHs, so Zoro has to stop them, and I don't think it'll happy very quickly if Oda wants the plotline to continue.
Post automatically merged:

drugs dont give you damage, its pretty obvious it was just pain
Drugs don't make damage disappear in an instant too, but it happened.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Considering how BB is being set up these past few chapters, I can't see him being the Final Villian but he'll be Luffys opponent in Laughtale.

Which means Akainu will face Post PK Luffy who got stronger every Island visit after wano.

:goyea:
PK level Akainu is drawing near
@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @ranady

:finally:
This is always how I saw the story going. Right now we’re on Future Island, then we’ll be on Elbaf briefly, then we’ll be on Raftel, then Mariejois for the end of the series. So yes Akainu will fight the Pirate King in an extreme diff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.