What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what exactly the side effect is, we were only given a generic "You suffer twice as much" as an explanation. It could be the damage or pain or both.
Sure. But that doesn't imply damage at all either. Suffering means pain more than it means damage. For damage, they would just say you would get wounded more/hurt more imo. The zoro example is dubious anyway.

And the discussion is whether or not BB gets damaged more because of Yami rather than it being more pain only. There is no evidence to suggest he takes anymore damage than anyone else like him would.

Like, if it was damage also, BB would probably have his durability reduced by half literally. Basically, he would probably go down with about half the force it takes to down any other Yonko.

Pre Ts Akainu:

Magma fisting Yonkos and Commanders
:steef:

Post Ts Akainu:

:josad:
Punk hazard battle did a toll on him
He experienced that fighting a healthy top tier at full strength almost cost his life
That's why he continues to stick into the well planned strategic method just like Marineford.
Let's hope we see what he does when they see the outcome of this battle as noted in the chapter
:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sure. But that doesn't imply damage at all either Suffering means pain more than it means damage. For damage, they would just say you would get wounded more/hurt more imo. The zoro example is dubious anyway.

And the discussion is whether or not BB gets damaged more because of Yami rather than it being more pain only. There is no evidence to suggest he takes anymore damage than anyone else like him would.

Like, if it was damage also, BB would probably have his durability reduced by half literally. Basically, he would probably go down with about half the force it takes to down any other Yonko.
I didn't say it's damage. I said it could be pain or damage or even both. BB doesn't receive twice damage, we're specifically told it's just the pain. BB and Zoro weren't the same. Zoro's drug dealt with both pain as well as damage, so it could effect both while it's only pain for BB.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It was ultra regeneration, so it wasn't just the pain that disappeared. The damage was removed and was bought back with 2X suffering—whatever that means.
You think zoro was nerfed with broken bones during his entire fight with king?
idk, just seems like the most obvious answer, also i dont think we should argue about this because it was used once and will forever be irrelevant

Drugs definitely give you internal damages, whether you like it or not.
not in fiction

I didn't say it's damage. I said it could be pain or damage or even both. BB doesn't receive twice damage, we're specifically told it's just the pain. BB and Zoro weren't the same. Zoro's drug dealt with both pain as well as damage, so it could effect both while it's only pain for BB.
Exactly. The zoro thing was brought up to explain/prove BB taking more damage when that was never the case.

Considering how BB is being set up these past few chapters, I can't see him being the Final Villian but he'll be Luffys opponent in Laughtale.

Which means Akainu will face Post PK Luffy who got stronger every Island visit after wano.

:goyea:
PK level Akainu is drawing near
@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @ranady

:finally:
PK level Akainu? Dude, Akainu low diffed PK's rival and his crew back in Marineford. He is far beyond PK level. :cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@SakazOuki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
idk, just seems like the most obvious answer, also i dont think we should argue about this because it was used once and will forever be irrelevant

not in fiction
its just easier to believe that zoro fought the fight at 100% and then suffered double damage/pain tbh.
you cant really fight effectively with broken bones as well even if u dont feel the pain. bm healed her arm instantly in the law fight instead of fighting with broken arm whereas zoro suffered 30x that.

Hopefully Lucci will confirm Zoan awakening as that super buff, upgraded form Kaido also showed. Would look insane on Lucci's leopard form.
And I'm eager to see how he will handle guys like Lucci or Shiryu, who presumably do not have advCoC for me right now. He did well with King, but lunarian genetics go very hard.

And I've looked a little more into it and Law really can channel those smaller Krooms through his sword. That's definitely a room. He made huge gains since the BM fight. I definitely have him in the top tier region now, as he basically has a advCoC substitution with that new skill.

PK level Akainu? Dude, Akainu low diffed PK's rival and his crew back in Marineford. He is far beyond PK level. :cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@SakazOuki
This, goofy will be pk++ level, Roger is a mid diff to Akainu, he has more balls and strength than the old gen combined.
Roger with his crew fail to sneak through Tottoland, then we have Akainu steamrolling the WBPs and going after a yonko crew to solo. Blackbeard would’ve had Roger made a cabin boy next to Bonney.

Can’t tell which I want more.
-Law tanking a Gura blow
-or him trolling black vortex with shambles

Hell knowing Law he’ll pull off both next chapter. He already shitted on last weeks expectations clashin with the Gura like a chad.
:myman:
I think he already showed the best thing you could ask for. Everyone wanted 1v1 feats, which basically means something with which he can suvive in a clash against advCoC and stuff like that. He got that Kroom sword swings now, which just rivaled the Gura quake from BB. Dude's normal non-amputation sword swings now wield top tier AP. That's some insane close quarter combat development.
If he now even can tank a quake punch, I'm going to fanboy Law hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.