Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was effective it literally forced him to release Nami and through him flying back. More than any other attack we’ve seen.

Im not saying DJ Sanji > Seraph that’s ludicrous but it’s obvious now that IJ will substantially bypass a lunarians defenses.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone trying to hype up Coby is on constant damage control.

Princess of the BB pirate arc.
Anyone downplaying Coby for losing to a yonko (when your boy went extreme diff with a yc2 opponent) is the one on damage control.

Princess Coby EOS Garp level

We already know Vegapunk can clone fruits because of Momo's Dragon Fruit being made from Kaido's DNA Vegapunk took from him.

It's possible he is dead, though. I wouldn't be surprise if there's a prison in this lab full of Devil Fruits/Ability Users.
I’m trying to think what ability users were recently captured by the marines. The Doffy family was post Dressrosa but that’s honestly it.

However, if that means we get a strong user of some of those fruits I’d be down.

the chapter is very good! I love the Vegapunk designs (I'm really looking forward to the R34 of the older women) Shaka on the other hand is a very good design with how simplistic it is.

By the way, Franky is already taking an interest in him... PU is coming for our carpenter.

I like the ideas that they are giving about the possible fruits of the Seraphins (if they have all of them), it gives rise to a lot of imagination and oda can do magic when she feels like it.

So anyway with the robot at the end, I’m guessing that Elbaf arc is confirmed to be happening

I never thought that it wouldn’t happen, but it’s nice to get some confirmation on it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
It was effective it literally forced him to release Nami and through him flying back. More than any other attack we’ve seen.

Im not saying DJ Sanji > Seraph that’s ludicrous but it’s obvious now that IJ will substantially bypass a lunarians defenses.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone trying to hype up Coby is on constant damage control.

Princess of the BB pirate arc.
Doc Q turning Koby into a girl and Koby being unable to use his Haki to break out of the disease would be one of the funniest trolls to a fanbase Oda has done in years. "Hero of the Rocky Port Incident? More like Backpack of the Rocky Port Incident, carried by Law."

Don't you see the rivers of blood from the FLAME-LESS Seraphim's mouth!?
Don't you see the immense suffering he is clearly bearing?
Don't you see how the massive damage he received stopped him from doing anything?
Don't you see he is almost dead?

Oda should be reported for fostering child's abuse
Drawing a child-like character being hurt this much is really unacceptable
Fans should put up a class action

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.