Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I’m trying to think what ability users were recently captured by the marines. The Doffy family was post Dressrosa but that’s honestly it.

However, if that means we get a strong user of some of those fruits I’d be down.
It's possible some Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates were captured by the Marines when they tried to flee Wano, since Green Bull and some other forces were around there at various times.

Would make sense for some captured Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates to be on Egghead, maybe even a few Whitebeard old-heads like Jozu, if Oda's feeling like throwing in some characters as wildcards/surprises.

Exactly being distracted can make you loose that thin layer of haki which people use to defend themselves.
BB , Luffy , Zoro everyone uses it that way. not focussing can do damage.
Definitely disagreed my man. That's like saying Killer wouldn't have managed to pierce through Zoro's skin if he wasn't distracted. It makes no sense.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What doesn't make sense is assuming the lunarian qualities need time to mature. Serahawk and Seracock were kids too yet were dispatched on an official mission. What kind of growing up are we talking about here? Jimbo already controls his fire and uses his fruit decently. Seraphim are not pure lunarian DNA but a complex machine with various tech regardless wether their lunarian DNA is the dominant one or not.

The lunarian traits are already activated from what we saw, but he's still not immune to lasers.
It makes sense because that's the only way Jinbo still being a kid will be relevant. "He's still a kid because he isn't given that enhancement that's supposed to make him tank lasers" makes little to no sense whatsoever. The pre-skip Pacifista were termed prototypes but were still used in battle. They're probably using them in battles to collect data to improve their performance. Also, the new translation seems to suggest they're talking about all Seraphim, not just Jimbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.