EDISON "DON'T TAKE IT HEAD ON! S-JINBEI !"
FRANKY:"..BEAM!!"
VEGAPUNK EDISON IS REVEALED. HE/SHE ALSO TALKS LIKE AN OLD PERSON."
EPISON: "WOAHHHI!
HE USED A LASER !"
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT GUY?"
"THAT WAS CLOSE!"
THE SERAPHIM ARE STILL CHILDREN!"
Franky can obliterate one of Vegapunk’s greatest creations, someone tell me with a straight face this fucking guy isn’t Luffy’s most valuable ally now and forever :fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:AND WE NEED MORE FRANKY EMOTES GOD DAMMIT @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @RayanOO @Doggo !!!!!

Franky can obliterate one of Vegapunk’s greatest creations, someone tell me with a straight face this fucking guy isn’t Luffy’s most valuable ally now and forever :fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:AND WE NEED MORE FRANKY EMOTES GOD DAMMIT @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @RayanOO @Doggo !!!!!
Year of Franky😎

Year of Sanji was a success for his character
Year of Zoro was a full on disappointment for Zoro

Oda clearly has his favourites among the SHs

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I have high hopes for Franky.
When I say "I hope he becomes Jinbe level", I'm not slandering Jimbo, I'm high balling Franky.
He actually has more fights than Sanji, comparing from when he joined.

But his pre-TS johnny bravo design>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post-TS.

That won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.