Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did his first scene imply that he is a Akainu fanboy ? He was talking casually with Fujitora and seemed to have an independent personality and a womanizer and rather easy going. He was more like his movie inspiration.

The Aramaki that showed up in Wano is nothing like that. Instead we got a Nazi who is gay for Akainu.
His first scene didn't imply he was an Akainu fanboy because he had all of 2 lines

It's hard to gauge a character in their first appearance and it also depends on the situation

Greenbull had a cushy job guarding the Reverie. No danger, no extra work, no nonsense

Vs the world now being in turmoil due to Kaido and BM's defeat, the Revos invading Mariejois, etc

Stress can change a person

The Aokiji we saw riding a bike on the ocean and commenting on the size of Nami's breast doesn't seem like the same Aokiji that's willing to fight till the death to stop Akainu from leading the Marines

It doesn't come across as a retcon to me

I have high hopes for Franky.
When I say "I hope he becomes Jinbe level", I'm not slandering Jimbo, I'm high balling Franky.
He actually has more fights than Sanji, comparing from when he joined.

But his pre-TS johnny bravo design>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post-TS.

That won't change.
it's actually good that Oda develops the never crewmembers more

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m actively removing pro Franky posts
The guy I quoted below should be promoted to your post and you should be sent to the International Space Station 😡
I have high hopes for Franky.
When I say "I hope he becomes Jinbe level", I'm not slandering Jimbo, I'm high balling Franky.
He actually has more fights than Sanji, comparing from when he joined.

But his pre-TS johnny bravo design>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post-TS.

That won't change.
You’ll get no argument from me, everything was better pre-skip…

His first scene didn't imply he was an Akainu fanboy because he had all of 2 lines

It's hard to gauge a character in their first appearance and it also depends on the situation

Greenbull had a cushy job guarding the Reverie. No danger, no extra work, no nonsense

Vs the world now being in turmoil due to Kaido and BM's defeat, the Revos invading Mariejois, etc

Stress can change a person

The Aokiji we saw riding a bike on the ocean and commenting on the size of Nami's breast doesn't seem like the same Aokiji that's willing to fight till the death to stop Akainu from leading the Marines

It doesn't come across as a retcon to me
Sounds like cope to me

Status
Not open for further replies.