One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Guys why are we scaling lunarians as above seraphims even though they have showed more better shit than king even though they are stated to be children< they will be likely stronger than him. also the laser didnt hit serajin.

Jesus I love Nico Robin. The stoic-ness she shows up until her friends are in danger is so attractive. :cheers: She's easily my favorite OP character alongside Zoro and Shanks.

5/5 chapter again. This arc has been so good from my POV, loving every chapter so far. So much intrigue and mystery on Vegapunk's island. Straw Hats are interacting again finally. Drgaon will also be a major player soon enough. Zoro is also set for a big moment down the line when the SH's are in true trouble. Disappointed that we got no follow up to Law/Blackbeard this week but all good!

This is PEAK OP for me right now, can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. Far cry from what Wano was.

Jesus I love Nico Robin. The stoic-ness she shows up until her friends are in danger is so attractive. :cheers: She's easily my favorite OP character alongside Zoro and Shanks.

5/5 chapter again. This arc has been so good from my POV, loving every chapter so far. So much intrigue and mystery on Vegapunk's island. Straw Hats are interacting again finally. Drgaon will also be a major player soon enough. Zoro is also set for a big moment down the line when the SH's are in true trouble. Disappointed that we got no follow up to Law/Blackbeard this week but all good!

This is PEAK OP for me right now, can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. Far cry from what Wano was.
Don't worry he will bloat it up like wano was, this just tells me oda can't really do well in large scale arcs somewhat

Don't worry he will bloat it up like wano was, this just tells me oda can't really do well in large scale arcs somewhat
I really hope not, Wano was a bore for me but this arc is firing on all cylinders right now and the setups for what's to come have been done well. I hope he doesn't kill the pacing or turn it into another "Luffy has to run for 26 chapters to save the island from blowing up again!" type arc. Literally the same shit on Fishman Island, Wano, Dressrosa, Sypiea, etc. Do something different here and build the story with the Revolutionaries playing a huge part while tying everything into the fallout that comes from the LAW/BB fight. This is Oda's chance to redeem himself from a storytelling standpoint because Wano was mid AF. So glad I don't have to hear Odens name again atleast for a while.

One piece enters the Doctor Stone world 🌎🌎

So the initial spoilers totally lied about Sanji dislocating his leg and Dragon and Shaka continuing their conversation right?

Them attacking the fake Jinbei without any hesitation gave me thriller bark vibes against Oars Jr. (I do think they will try to create Seraphim Luffy and we may see other Seraphim warlords as well)

Vegapunk and Ancient kingdom lore incoming has me hyped

I really hope not, Wano was a bore for me but this arc is firing on all cylinders right now and the setups for what's to come have been done well. I hope he doesn't kill the pacing or turn it into another "Luffy has to run for 26 chapters to save the island from blowing up again!" type arc. Literally the same shit on Fishman Island, Wano, Dressrosa, Sypiea, etc. Do something different here and build the story with the Revolutionaries playing a huge part while tying everything into the fallout that comes from the LAW/BB fight. This is Oda's chance to redeem himself from a storytelling standpoint because Wano was mid AF. So glad I don't have to hear Odens name again atleast for a while.
we hope, we hope

I love seeing the Straw Hats working together, goofing with each other, and living an adventure.

Vegapunk being too curious about the lost kingdom, and being friends with Dragon could be the reasons why Im wants to kill him

Hopefully next chapter, CP-0 starts making their move, and Smoker, Tashigi, and Helmeppo come to Egghead.

I enjoy that we finally broke off from the Law vs Blackbeard which stalled the pace for two chapters.

Last edited:
Literally said he would make use of his genes
Lmao bro what? That does not translate into activating his genes
Post automatically merged:

So Oda made his eyebrow go back to original shape without a reason? And during Queen fight his eyebrow had the same direction of his brothers for no reason? Ok Bro.
Lmao you seen the cover story with ifrit? Check his eye brows

So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh: