One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh:
The present is trying to catch up to the past just like everyone is trying to catch up to Zoro. :myman:
I bet Zoro will be revealed as the reincarnation of the strongest being in the OP verse.

I never said YOU find it cool
I said "some people" find it cool
Either way you sound like a huge baby bashing her for eating and shitting. Like come on dude she's literally made to eat, without her the Punks wouldn't get any nutrients. Her and Atlas are holding it all together. How is that not lady like, to ensure her survival and keep everything up and running?
Are you blind or something? Her job being to eat doesn’t mean she has to act like some sloppy trailer trash disgusting bitch and it’s her reputation to act the way we’ve seen

Maybe you don’t get much play irl and I can see why but no self respecting man with standards is attracted to that and no self respecting woman acts like that because maybe u never had a gf before but women are very self conscious of how they present themselves not to mention tidy but maybe im just in a different social class…

Like I already said I have a new level of hate. Say what I want about Big Meme but atleast she has proper etiquette and is pretty bouje when she isn’t victim to her bizarre mental disorders.

Keep defending that pig whatever her name is, it speaks volumes of your taste and lifestyle lmao

So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh:
If Ryuma lived 800 years ago with Toki it could make sense, but Zoro being Ryuma’s ancestor is bonkers
Ryuma lived 400yrs ago iirc

If Ryuma lived 800 years ago with Toki it could make sense, but Zoro being Ryuma’s ancestor is bonkers
Ryuma lived 400yrs ago iirc
yea seems bonkers...in my head for something like this to work zoro would basically be like the firstborn of the shimotsuki traveling trough time via toki but the world today knows ryumas exploits and therefore wano when they see zoro thinks of how he looks like exactly like ryuma when in fact its ryuma that looks like zoro just nobody knows seems super farfetched i know and i don't really have much of a basis :milaugh:

Are you blind or something? Her job being to eat doesn’t mean she has to act like some sloppy trailer trash disgusting bitch and it’s her reputation to act the way we’ve seen

Maybe you don’t get much play irl and I can see why but no self respecting man with standards is attracted to that and no self respecting woman acts like that because maybe u never had a gf before but women are very self conscious of how they present themselves not to mention tidy but maybe im just in a different social class…

Like I already said I have a new level of hate. Say what I want about Big Meme but atleast she has proper etiquette and is pretty bouje when she isn’t victim to her bizarre mental disorders.

Keep defending that pig whatever her name is, it speaks volumes of your taste and lifestyle lmao
I find it a little sexist to say that women can't love to eat. The desire to eat is something that is primal for us, it's embedded in us, purely instinctual. Hell, Lilith even says this when she rants about her cyborg shark not being able to withhold it's desire to eat things. And sure, she's eating like a pig and mowing down the food they give her, but she has to eat fast and sloppily so that her and the other Punks get their needed nutrients fast enough so they can keep working. And yes, it is her reputation to act the way we've seen, she's officially titled "Vegapunk's aspect of Greed" and even the TCB translation says she embodies his aspect of "Desire", obviously meaning his desire to eat. God, you have some serious problems calling her a pig for eating a ton of food, man. Let the girl live her life:whitepress:

G

Gorosei Informer

The reveal that Vegapunk 's science is from the void century isn't really unexpected tho....
I barely ever saw anyone suggest it beforehand but I was referring to Vegapunk not being this 500 years ahead of his time genius like he was said to be.
Oda retconned it to be Egghead itself instead.

Also Vegapunk isnt just an old man anymore nor have we met the real one too.

There's other things Oda keeps doing to pull the rug from under us too.

I Love Lucy

I barely ever saw anyone suggest it beforehand but I was referring to Vegapunk not being this 500 years ahead of his time genius like he was said to be.
Oda retconned it to be Egghead itself instead.

Also Vegapunk isnt just an old man anymore nor have we met the real one too.

There's other things Oda keeps doing to pull the rug from under us too.
The chapter wasn't at all surprising to me.
It was so predictable

G

Gorosei Informer

Im tired of this whole a million vegapunks thing
Oda needs to stop his character creating addiction SMH. I like Shaka, Atlas and Lilith but neither are essential too. Edison reminds me of Chopper too much too so far.
We were meant to get old man Vegapunk the unparalleled genius scientist but alas...
Oda went goofy mode again.

Vegapunk designating clones to have different responsibilities and automate certain unavoidable procedures and deal with morality and such for him is dope though.

But this is really a continuation of the issues with post TS OP at least. Maybe late pre TS too like Marineford specifically.

Too many cooks in other words. Or guests.
Post automatically merged:

The chapter wasn't at all surprising to me.
It was so predictable
That's fair. For some of us it was though.

- This chapter confirms that BigMom still alive.
- VigaPunk know something about the last red poneglyph place.
- Seraphim will be an effective element in the final war.
1: that's headcanon, there isn't surefire proof she's alive but it's very likely
2: again, headcanon, but it's likely actually
3: yeah I can really see that, it'd make sense.