One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
No one whod call themselves a man at all, or anyone not mentally deficient rlly would seethe like you, in fear and anger cause tiddy drawing made you so mad and scared you had a meltdown over and lactated blood irrationally. Literally crying that users, probably all old enough to be your parents (which aint much) would be simps over them "not" crying in despair over a drawing more kinky than your whale shaped mother and being so deluded about your idea of self being a mockery of a spoiled virgin kid, you shocked your lack of spine aint the norm.

You either some small overweight, goblin shaped femcel kid who got jelly of imagining this Bonney clone from two panels that made you THIS traumatized may be getting all that man meat you keep dreaming off but repressing so you can cope, or youre some very small narutofan boy who still looks like a goblin, who spent your whole life watching only self help virgin youtubers without leaving your home and touching grass and who actually wants to diddle even smaller boys cause youre also a nounce (which is why you got lil boy Luccy pfp, his lil boy self is what youre into), and seething at panty drawings being more imoral than your favorite Teletubie is how you cope with your nounceness and pretend you can come talk to the adult and non-deranged men while youll never be one kek
why do you think I’m about to read that essay???

Isn't his Lunara Mode not even on??
Flames off and 0 damaji. His AP is trash as hell but his bois don't see that
Post automatically merged:

So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh:
A man lost to time?

What if him getting lost is not just a gag :crazwhat:

Last edited:
Yes, when flame was mentioned Lunarians came to mind. I don't think they are alive, but something related to their flame is.
How can their flame be burning if they are not alive? We've seen that King's flame went out when he passed out.
If this is an island of the past, Lunarians were considered gods in the past, and all that ancient technology works on fire, something look veeeery suspicious to me. Especially considering how Franky looks up to Vegapunk, much the same as chopper looked up to Dr. Hogback back in Thriller Bark. They will not end up as good friends, I'm sure. There is something very wrong or unjust underneath the surface, and I think Luffy is about to find it out.

How can their flame be burning if they are not alive? We've seen that King's flame went out when he passed out.
If this is an island of the past, Lunarians were considered gods in the past, and all that ancient technology works on fire, something look veeeery suspicious to me. Especially considering how Franky looks up to Vegapunk, much the same as chopper looked up to Dr. Hogback back in Thriller Bark. They will not end up as good friends, I'm sure. There is something very wrong or unjust underneath the surface, and I think Luffy is about to find it out.
Well its Vegapunk and oda...they just do anything and call it science. Though my main reason being their only experimental data being from King, Vegapunk should be aware if more were available for experiment especially after King went away. Along with BMs statement about him being the last one alive..She should also have info about it atleast through ceasar(also the way oda gives her info to let us know based on her connections everywhere)

When I saw the escalator to the lab, and they were talking about what powered it, the Marie Geoise travelator came to my mind. The travelator seemed like wonderful technology on the surface, but underneath were slaves. So I was thinking that since it's a Government island, it could be that the fire powering the escalator is created by similar slaves, maybe locked in an underground stratum, and these slaves must be... Lunarians. Chills...
Nah. Vegapunk is too much of a good guy and scientist for that to be true.

But it is interesting that the Celestial Dragons could have this escalator technology if they wanted to, but still chose to use slaves for their amusement.

Well its Vegapunk and oda...they just do anything and call it science. Though my main reason being their only experimental data being from King, Vegapunk should be aware if more were available for experiment especially after King went away. Along with BMs statement about him being the last one alive..She should also have info about it atleast through ceasar(also the way oda gives her info to let us know based on her connections everywhere)
Yes, you're right. There can't be other Lunarians in there. But maybe Dr. Vegapunks first failed experiments serve for this purpose or something.

How the fuck did the Ancient Kingdom lose in the past against WG? Is this the hugest L in OP history?

So Mera Mera stocks just went up in this chapter. Maybe it was the Ancient Kingdom energy source in the past. Or they created it.

Not good chapter for Tesla fans xD.

Lmao, Sanji just confirmed that he would oneshot Jinbei with a nameless DJ kick :kobeha:

So lasers in OP actually ignore defence? We didn't actually see anyone blocking a laser iirc (like Z in his movie with Kizaru, with that Kairoseki arm). They can pierce everything or almost everything?

::Pretends to be surprised:: the shoes will nerf SHs at some point later.

P.S: how the fuck were Lucci and the others supposed to kill Vegapunk when there's at least 1 Seraphin with him + his other robots? This stuff seems even more ridiculous now.
P.S2: and damn, Seraphin Jinbei with Mr Pink DF.

First off, I would have liked to see a continuation of the cover story, however, I do like this color spread.

The chapter opens with Zoro and Brook talking about their decision to stay behind on the ship. I think this conversation should have been had when the Sanji’s group first departed from the Sunny. There really wasn’t any reason to delay their reasons for staying.

On the plus side it was great to see Zoro and Brook drinking tea together. I am still hoping that Zoro will ask Brook about the grim reaper. I also loved how savage Zoro is to Caribou. He’s just like we kept our promise. Now leave.

Once again Oda really loves his fire. Everything on Egghead is powered by fire. Vegapunk’s dream seems to be able to create an undying flame or his own sun. Will Vegapunk need Luffy in order to create this sun? After all, Luffy does have an insane amount of energy. Also could his Nika devil fruit be the key to Vegapunk’s dream?

I loved when Sanji’s group first encountered seraphim Jinbei. If it was Luffy he would have said something dumb. I enjoyed how the other SHs start questioning their options regarding this new Jinbei.

Jinbei attacking Nami was pretty intense. Honestly I thought Robin’s moment was way better than Sanji’s moment. Sanji is always emotional, but we don’t usually see this intensity from Robin. I also liked seeing Franky come to Usopp’s aid. Also lasers seem to be the seraphim’s weakness.

Now that we know the ancient kingdoms were actually super advanced, I am hoping that we get more lore in the subsequent chapters. Egghead shouldn’t even have fights. There should only be clashes. Oda should start giving me answers to the void century.