One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
When I saw the escalator to the lab, and they were talking about what powered it, the Marie Geoise travelator came to my mind. The travelator seemed like wonderful technology on the surface, but underneath were slaves. So I was thinking that since it's a Government island, it could be that the fire powering the escalator is created by similar slaves, maybe locked in an underground stratum, and these slaves must be... Lunarians. Chills...
Brilliant theory
Not kidding

Are you blind or something? Her job being to eat doesn’t mean she has to act like some sloppy trailer trash disgusting bitch and it’s her reputation to act the way we’ve seen

Maybe you don’t get much play irl and I can see why but no self respecting man with standards is attracted to that and no self respecting woman acts like that because maybe u never had a gf before but women are very self conscious of how they present themselves not to mention tidy but maybe im just in a different social class…
Waaaa waaa maaaaammy haaaaalp the cartooon women made me aaaangweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy reeeeeeeee
You are 100% a virgin kid who never touched grass and never got laid, this isnt an insult but an objective statement based on someone talking angrily and like a zealot kid from 100 years ago: being so insecure and deranged, you go seething about "reputation" and "standards" and raging in anger and trying to cancel an imaginary woman and generalizing what you imagine half the population is (cause you never touched grass and your contact with btches is watching zealots telling you to stone them if theyre kinkier than an elderly karen) all because you saw a pair of panties in a drawing and your repression about your inherent thirst for man meat went into over-drive. No actual man would start crying and lactating blood cause you saw a tidy drawing, you could admit virginity and post a pic of your deformed boy diddler self and it wouldnt be as hard of proof this is some goblin 'tismo.
You will try to pretend you were only pretending to be retarded and b8ng, but the truth is that you really are just a very repressed, inclfid boy whos in the closet about touching smaller boys, just cause youre also a teenage naruterd with special needs doesnt make this cringe rant any less sad to watch

In fact you didnt even need to go in this sperg out about a girl drawing making you cry in fear to your mother. Just seething that you hate luffy being goofy and want "serious luffy" not only proves youre an arc skipper naruto kid who never liked the series (since otherwise none would tank 1000+ chapters of luffy) but also proves youre a very immature virgin boy, even if you said nothing about how you love dem man milk and how the woman parts being shown make you screech like a baby critter Lol

You are 100% a virgin kid who never touched grass and never got laid, this isnt an insult but an objective statement based on someone talking angrily and like a zealot kid from 100 years ago: being so insecure and deranged, you go seething about "reputation" and "standards" and raging in anger and trying to cancel an imaginary woman and generalizing what you imagine half the population is (cause you never touched grass and your contact with btches is watching zealots telling you to stone them if theyre kinkier than an elderly karen) all because you saw a pair of panties in a drawing and your repression about your inherent thirst for man meat went into over-drive. No actual man would start crying and lactating blood cause you saw a tidy drawing, you could admit virginity and post a pic of your deformed boy diddler self and it wouldnt be as hard of proof this is some goblin 'tismo.
You will try to pretend you were only pretending to be retarded and b8ng, but the truth is that you really are just a very repressed, inclfid boy whos in the closet about touching smaller boys, just cause youre also a teenage naruterd with special needs doesnt make this cringe rant any less sad to watch
This man woke up and chose violence lmao
Can’t imagine all this happened because one of Vegapunk’s bimbos took a shit

Are you blind or something? Her job being to eat doesn’t mean she has to act like some sloppy trailer trash disgusting bitch and it’s her reputation to act the way we’ve seen

Maybe you don’t get much play irl and I can see why but no self respecting man with standards is attracted to that and no self respecting woman acts like that because maybe u never had a gf before but women are very self conscious of how they present themselves not to mention tidy but maybe im just in a different social class…

Yoooo schizo saturday starting early

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

"Eternal flame"

"Runs on fire"

"Lasting damage"

"Burn hotter than any real flame"

If Vegapunk's interaction with Sanji is like this below:

"I've found an unsullied flame."

"You call your technique Diable Jambe you said?"

"Yes doctor!"

"But sir, what's the origin of this power that I have? Is it different from normal fire?"

"Diable Jambe is....."

In fact you didnt even need to go in this sperg out about a girl drawing making you cry in fear to your mother. Just seething that you hate luffy being goofy and want "serious luffy" not only proves youre an arc skipper naruto kid who never liked the series (since otherwise none would tank 1000+ chapters of luffy) but also proves youre a very immature virgin boy, even if you said nothing about how you love dem man milk and how the woman parts being shown make you screech like a baby critter Lol
Yoooo schizo saturday starting early
damn mfs are dogpiling this kid :kawak::denzimote:

:usoprice::usoprice::perocry::saden::risitavirus::shame::snoopy::kawak::kawak::kobeha::kobeha:

Now now, let’s respect the hierarchy of the forum and you’ll see I’m higher in numbers, oldhead.

Something is wrong with you for putting a fictional character on such a pedastal.. Can’t even hate comics now?!
:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

Of course! You think I didn’t know fat, gluttonous people come in all genders? Any women gets laid. That’s just the law of nature, somebody will be down bad enough, someone will have low standards enough, and most men are driven by primitive need that makes them whiney, simpy, white knight crybabies like you.

A hope that girl notices and appreciates you, bro
Begone child. A mere fledgling does not bring up internet points. You aren't even intermediate yet. I just arrived at that point.

I barely ever saw anyone suggest it beforehand but I was referring to Vegapunk not being this 500 years ahead of his time genius like he was said to be.
More than that I think Oda always does "seeing is better than hearsay" for almost all the things in the manga...few things ruin the story and misfires with that notion...

But according to Oda, Luffy > Zoro....see colorspread 1036

not reading that because im not a virgin and i look way better than you lmao

oh shush you are a lame like every other little boy who’s swarming me
Listen egghead. My names bill fucking slipton. I do what I want around here. You don't. I get preferential treatment. You don't. When I speak. The masses listen. When you speak the masses carry on.

There is a major difference child. Learn from me and you'll one day surpass me. But remain humble until that time.

The student is only as good as he's taught. And you were taught nothing apparently. If you were taught anything... you'd know not to talk back to me.

Whos your favorite character btw?

Listen egghead. My names bill fucking slipton. I do what I want around here. You don't. I get preferential treatment. You don't. When I speak. The masses listen. When you speak the masses carry on.

There is a major difference child. Learn from me and you'll one day surpass me. But remain humble until that time.

The student is only as good as he's taught. And you were taught nothing apparently. If you were taught anything... you'd know not to talk back to me.

Whos your favorite character btw?
So you’re a troll and a york simp??? Bill, I don’t recall seeing any popping threads with your name attached in all my time here.

Luffy is my favorite

So you’re a troll and a york simp??? Bill, I don’t recall seeing any popping threads with your name attached in all my time here.

Luffy is my favorite
You're now my favorite clown 🤡

triple stacked hax queen did this in regular zoan no haki
Sanjis last arc opponent out here handing the same Ls to yonkos.

your final gift is the freedom to be free. Be the star of the show. My favorite red nosed clown 🤡:zosmug:

Luffy is my favorite
You also ain't been checking the threads then. My shit always popping

I'm hurt

Last edited:
When I saw the escalator to the lab, and they were talking about what powered it, the Marie Geoise travelator came to my mind. The travelator seemed like wonderful technology on the surface, but underneath were slaves. So I was thinking that since it's a Government island, it could be that the fire powering the escalator is created by similar slaves, maybe locked in an underground stratum, and these slaves must be... Lunarians. Chills...
Yes, when flame was mentioned Lunarians came to mind. I don't think they are alive, but something related to their flame is.

Tsuru the marine and Tsuru the wife of Kinemon, BM, the inhabitants of Amazon island, Devon, the Fishmen women, Tashigi, etc. all disagree.
And the 3 female Vegapunk clones. Specifically York, as Atlas is technically kind of the same design they use for most of the female children, and Lilith... I guess she's different from Nami.

your final gift is the freedom to be free. Be the star of the show. My favorite red nosed clown 🤡:zosmug:

I'm hurt

I'm hurt
sanji fans trying to compare someone like sanji to luffy :vistalaugh:

meanwhile, this is the relationship between sanji and luffy