One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I thought Sanjis leg was supposed to crack. Lmao Did the spoiler providers lie or something?
They've posted fake spoilers about Sanji a few times before. Drumz the scumzbag also admitted to spreading fake spoilers too. Not the 1st time either.

It was all Anti Sanji people doing it too unsurprisingly.
Post automatically merged:

Is Senor Pink dead or did Vegapunk just copy the fruit?
:josad:
The Marines captured most of the Doffy family. He could be dead unfortunately. Or at least being experimented on whilst alive as a prisoner.

So giants does have a connection to the ancient kingdom. They should probably know some info, since to giants, the ancient kingdom is only a couple of generations away.
100% guaranteed. That's why giants are getting saved for last too.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Skypiea lore again.
Its just matter of time we will see Go D. Enel again :noo:
Absolutely! It feels so damn good to see the Skypeia haters/slanderes/skippers being made bigger fools now over time.

It was revealed recently, one of the many scrapped ideas for Film Red was Enel coming back, no joke!

I have not a shred of doubt Enel will return and it will happen around the same time Urouge is involved too inevitably.

We have a huge sword at Onigashima that was never explained or used but Oda very subtly hinted it was important, he kept showing/focusing on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a rare week where I ended up reading the spoilers because my friend mentioned Sanji fighting Jinbe… Boy was I annoyed and he’s a Zoro fan too so I guess it was intentional
:cheers:
Glad it was fake lmfaooo

So Dvoffy's executives were killed for their fruits or did Vegapunk make copies?
I would say you know Oda doesn’t do death but off screening irrelevant background characters has always been game for him, look at Absalom.