One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not impossible, but there's no evidence to support it is the main point lol

I'd say there's more evidence to support them being similar in capability considering Franky and Queen both have tech based on Vegapunk's
Yeah but Kizaru's lasers at Marineford punctured Marco's Thistle defense and injured Marco's face, something Boro Breath or King's Andon failed to do. Can't see Franky or Queen's lasers being comparable to that, off feats.

Most interesting part of the chapter by far.

The Seraphim retain some memories and abilities of the original.

Even if it's tiny like 20% of the original's capabilities, that's insane.

You get 20% Mihawk + Lunarian Speed or Defense, Pacifista Lasers and any further augmentations given to make them more effective in combat (Seraph Jinbe having a fruit that turns the surrounding into liquids for example).

And these guys all still have a lot of potential to grow.

Their durability is going to increase as they age based on this translation, their bodies will naturally get physically stronger/faster as well.

Seraphim are menaces. Vegapunk bred a generation of top tiers.
The Seraphim Mihawk that clashed with BB has a fraction of the real one's strength, I'm sure @Tejas has a different opinion. :kobeha:

Honestly, why was Caribou Hiding?
:sanjimeh:
One of the reasons oda sucks for me is that he is writing for the audience's reaction, not for his story or characters. Luffy has good impression of him helping him. No one really hates him to throw him out. And he even asked them to take him away not sneaked into the ship. There is no good reason for him to be hiding at all except for us readers to think about it. :kuzanope:

C

Cruxroux

Honestly, why was Caribou Hiding?
:sanjimeh:
One of the reasons oda sucks for me is that he is writing for the audience's reaction, not for his story or characters. Luffy has good impression of him helping him. No one really hates him to throw him out. And he even asked them to take him away not sneaked into the ship. There is no good reason for him to be hiding at all except for us readers to think about it. :kuzanope:
Considering how luffy is.
He probably even forgot that He tried to kidnap Mermaids and Shirahosi

Well Sanji fans arent stating the obvious? but its pretty damn clear now that if that were the case King would get negged
So you're all hiding after blaming the usual boogeyman for posting fake spoilers, I guess you didn't like to learn that Lanji or no Lanji makes no difference in a team fight against a baby Seraphim, his strongest kick does nothing to Jinbei, so nice of Oda to shows us that. :myman: