One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
How we know she took a shit? She probably just had to pee at least she better than Power from chainsaw man if you read that series
Why does it fucking matter??? Funny how I was never the first one to mention her taking a shit @NikaInParis was. You weirdos are getting on my nerves so bad I forsee a ban in my future

All of a sudden I can’t hate the new bitch because she’s the new hentai material for slummy people.

I bash any ugly repulsive characters like Trebol, Big Mom, Brook or Blackbeard and nobody says a word

Any more talk of this and im putting people on the ignore list.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!

Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!

Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...

His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Gum Gum!

Ya-yo, ya-yo...

His name's Zolo, he's just like a samurai
And a L-A-D-Y Nami's not shy
Usopp's doin' that marksman thing
Sanji's cookin', Chopper's doctoring!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo, oh-ho...

Set sail for One Piece!
It's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line!
Ya-yo, ya-yo...
Set sail for One Piece!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!

Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!

Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...

His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Gum Gum!

Ya-yo, ya-yo...

His name's Zolo, he's just like a samurai
And a L-A-D-Y Nami's not shy
Usopp's doin' that marksman thing
Sanji's cookin', Chopper's doctoring!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo, oh-ho...

Set sail for One Piece!
It's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line!
Ya-yo, ya-yo...
Set sail for One Piece!
You know years later they finished the song with all the crew

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why does it fucking matter??? Funny how I was never the first one to mention her taking a shit @NikaInParis was. You weirdos are getting on my nerves so bad I forsee a ban in my future

All of a sudden I can’t hate the new bitch because she’s the new hentai material for slummy people.

I bash any ugly repulsive characters like Trebol, Big Mom, Brook or Blackbeard and nobody says a word

How about you first bring up any argument before you call people „simps“ or idiots. You scream you don’t like her, you get asked why and all you do is calling people stupid for now knowing immediately what fiction you have in your head.

So maybe try to argue like a grown up and talk with adult manners, instead of this insulting perma screaming, than people could argue with you properly.

The characters you mentioned actually look repulsive and scary she doesn't lol and hate? She didnt anything this chapter to be hated but hey if you want put me on ignore I don't give a fuck Apoo will always be better than ya fav deuces

How about you first bring up any argument before you call people „simps“ or idiots. You scream you don’t like her, you get asked why and all you do is calling people stupid for now knowing immediately what fiction you have in your head.

So maybe try to argue like a grown up and talk with adult manners, instead of this insulting perma screaming, than people could argue with you properly.
Yeah you’re right sorry, I get worked up easily and this place is already over ran with people who casually insult, yet seems like I draw the most mod attention still

Okayish chapter. I really like Seraphim so having them shown in battle is entertaining. That they can have abilities is so OP but i doubt any of em is getting broken fruits, they better not since they get even stronger when growing up.

I think many people called that the ancient Kingdom was super advanced compared to the "modern" world.

Vegapunk was probably average intelligence wise compared to the scientists back in the day.