Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So VP has the blueprints and is smart enough to follow them, but he's lacking money for raw materials and fuel to burn.

So what was the Ancients' source of materials and fuel? The moon? Eternal flame of Nika? Tesla battery?

That‘s not being a genius, that‘s just being a scientist. I think people expected him to be creative and have the ingenuity to create new tech. Now it‘s revealed he just replicates already invented tech. Which is fine, since this requires an incredible degree of intelligence as well. It‘s just not actual genius tier.
I'm gonna stop you right there. Every single labeled "genius" in the real would NOT have made the discoveries they made without the past work of other scientists. Every. Single. One.

Being a genius takes skill to learn things that already exist. THEN you invent

That‘s not being a genius, that‘s just being a scientist. I think people expected him to be creative and have the ingenuity to create new tech. Now it‘s revealed he just replicates already invented tech. Which is fine, since this requires an incredible degree of intelligence as well. It‘s just not actual genius tier.
Last chapter, he got ideas just after the strawhat fought sera jimbo:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I feel like Robin not telling Luffy about Sabo makes sense though. Sabo deserved to be the one to tell Luffy that he was alive
Saul too:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.