Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont understand the bounty system. The WG give higher bounty to someone who is dangerous for the WG and sanji knows now the OHARA INCIDENT MAYBE THE BIGGEST THING IN ONE PIECE SO SANJI>Zolo like always. Thats why I tag you cause I see you never understand the boungy system ;)
Post automatically merged:

Are all lanji tards Mentally Deranged like you, cover your face in shame for this cringe post.
Zolofanboy you are lost and zolo is a useless cross sanji bounty is now higher as from the broken bones bitch

You dont understand the bounty system. The WG give higher bounty to someone who is dangerous for the WG and sanji knows now the OHARA INCIDENT MAYBE THE BIGGEST THING IN ONE PIECE SO SANJI>Zolo like always. Thats why I tag you cause I see you never understand the boungy system ;)

Zolofanboy you are lost and zolo is a useless cross sanji bounty is now higher as from the broken bones bitch
This is just another level copium.

Also it's sad how sanji needs other facts to count in for his bounty. Not just his strength based bounty. Ofcourse Zoro better strength wise. Do hell the with O'Hara history.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Call them zoloturds

Egghead is boring from the very first chapter and nothing changes... :mihugh:
A whole chapter to tell us that Vegapunk's knowledge comes from Ohara's books about the Ancient Kingdom? ffs...
History repeats itself - The best part of Egghead is what happens outside of Egghead - Cross Guild and Winner island.
Kinda agree if it werent for law vs blackbeard it would go down as worst arc ever.

I highly doubt we will learn about ancient history from Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.