Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk character already ruined.

His knowledge comes from O'Hara books and he has a ridiculous design.

O'Hara archeologists are wiser than Vegapunk.
i think you should read it better.
the only knowledge vegapunk acquired from ohara’s book is related to the void century and the history of the world. he was already extremely intelligent.
liking the design is subjective

It's not that easy.

If war of massive scale happened and Ancient Civilization was wiped out then that tech was gone as well. Whatever remains was just knowledge (if someone documented it) and remains of that tech but not tech itself.

It's like if we have nuke war then in it's aftermath we will see remains of tech but any outsider won't have clue about how that tech was developed.

Ohara documented that knowledge and it takes a genius to comprehend such advanced knowledge and put it into application. Not everyone can do that

Just take Einstein theories - he gave it a century ago and many are still working on it.
First of all that's all headcannon. But I will argue with that.

Even that WG initially didn't comprehend the tech they should themselves saved that knowledge and spent years, centuries studying it. Humanity is clearly evolving despite Vegapunk anyway.

Second WG was there at the war so they ar least know what the tech does.

Third if they won they probably had a better tech which Oda didn't showed to be truth.

It is all awful writing. Can't deny that.

And about Einstein. He was wrong

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...cs-nobel-prize-for-proving-einstein-wrong/amp

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
First of all that's all headcannon. But I will argue with that.

Even that WG initially didn't comprehend the tech they should themselves saved that knowledge and spent years, centuries studying it. Humanity is clearly evolving despite Vegapunk anyway.

Second WG was there at the war so they ar least know what the tech does.

Third if they won they probably had a better tech which Oda didn't showed to be truth.

It is all awful writing. Can't deny that.
I don't know how WG won but I do agree on that WG should have preserved the tech or knowledge.

If they came for ohara then they should have taken all the books instead of attempting to destroy them.

Perhaps world government never cared about their tech because they already have something that played role in destroying the AC.

Even seraphims were incorporated after fuji puhsed it hard

I don't know how WG won but I do agree on that WG should have preserved the tech or knowledge.

If they came for ohara then they should have taken all the books instead of attempting to destroy them.

Perhaps world government never cared about their tech because they already have something that played role in destroying the AC.

I

can only agree that Vegapunks is improving the technology within time. Not sure if he is falling to replicate Ancient Kingdom knowledge or if he is already improving it.
Post automatically merged:

That's about a single theory of Einstein lol. He has hundreds of theories in theoretical physics. That are still true and are being researched on.

The theory of relativity alone makes him an all time genius, not to mention his other stuff.
The guy mentioned like Einstein was ahead of time and still today no one understands him fully. I'm just proving that he was as human as everybody else.

If anything the real genius ahead of their time were the Greek ancient ones. Socrates, Aristotle etc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol

This is related to Quantum. Einstein never accepted Quantum Entanglement is possible and the concept is so whacky that it's hard to wrap your head around even today let alone 6/7 decades ago.

And, it's one of the rare times when he was proven wrong.

His photo electric effect, special theory of relativity and General theory of relativity has pioneered the tech advancements.

I mean his theory predicted Gravitational waves a century ago and we found it in 2016.

And, his theories has been put to tests so many times and it always stood the test of time.

That's about a single theory of Einstein lol. He has hundreds of theories in theoretical physics. That are still true and are being researched on.

The theory of relativity alone makes him an all time genius, not to mention his other stuff.
Oda is smarter than Einstein
Robin > lousy theories no one cares about
Post automatically merged:

bruh Clover got captured by the navy more than Kaidou and escaped more than Kaidou :kaidowhat:
Clover > Kaido
He has also a better backstory

Status
Not open for further replies.