Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if someone pointed this out. What if Vegapunk in that flashback had something living inside his head. LOL.
There was an animated show on MTV on a block named MTv oddities. The show was called The Head. The main character had a huge head because an alien was living inside his head.
His head was as huge as Vegapunk in the fb.
Search it

Eh of all the fake deaths I’m most okay with this one because of Kuzans technique and how it actually is impacting the story.
It has nothing to do with Kuzan's technique, Oda just being a smartass when he named it
Ice Time capsule is just is a small scale ice time that can be shot from range as a "capsule". He then freezes him with Ice Time. The only mercy Kuzan showed Saul was not shattering his body. Saul caught fire and survived, that's why he's wearing bandages.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't know if someone pointed this out. What if Vegapunk in that flashback had something living inside his head. LOL.
There was an animated show on MTV on a block named MTv oddities. The show was called The Head. The main character had a huge head because an alien was living inside his head.
Search it
Might be. Oda loves to put some references to the outside stuff into the manga.

Search it
So oda is basically like vegapunk. Copying shit from others. Vegapunk is Oda's self insert

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.