Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah that's reaching.

Saul is not dead because he was frozen on a burning island.

Kuzan has nothing to do with it. He left him to die.
Post automatically merged:

Absolute justice
What I meant with "Ice time capsule" is the words kind of hint regarding Saul not being dead and having some role in future because of usage of words"Time capsule"

Not kuzan himself saved Saul. But he didn't go full on hard mode against saul.

Dragon and VP could be the ones who saved saul along with O'Hara.

So, oda clearly laid down the narrative of O'Hara being alive and we missed it

Or i think one piece wasnt too advanced on science . Vegapunk was building robot when he was kid so i dont think he was fraud.
No, he wasn't a fraud, but it should be pretty clear by now that he was also not astronomically clear of the likes of Judge, Caesar, Queen etc... if not for all the curated books on Ohara. Something, which might give a totally different impression towards Vegapunk's supposed technical prowess which was evident at the beginning of this arc if the above was not known to us otherwise.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let's assume its spandine but kuzan didn't refute him and we know kuzan helped her escape
Why would he refute him when he's the one who stopped their ship to help her escape? He was just tensed and worried because he regretted letting Robin escape as it was causing problems.

P.S.

Kuzan froze him to the bone. The only thing he did not do is to make sure he dies by scattering him. He knows Saul can be saved if he's not scattered so Kuzan did spare him in one way or another.
So basically, Kuzan did not kill Saul, but whether it was deliberate or not is a different story altogether.

Reborn

Let me break down the events more clearly and how oda foreshadowed this

1) Kuzan used " ice time capsule " on Saul - words itself indicate saul might return in future.

2) Kuzan saved Robin( it's clear in Robin backstory)

3) Dragon and VP saved saul and moved ohara to Elbaf (this chapter)

4) Kuzan at enies said " O'Hara is still alive" - words again hinted at Ohara isn't totally destroyed.

We got played by words here.

Reborn

Why would he refute him when he's the one who stopped their ship to help her escape? He was just tensed and worried because he regretted letting Robin escape as it was causing problems.

P.S.

So basically, Kuzan did not kill Saul, but whether it was deliberate or not is a different story altogether.
Kuzan even let go of Robin before Water 7 and at Enies

That's three times he let go of Robin - if he was really tensed about leaving Robin and her causing problems then he wouldn't have let go of Robin after Enies Lobby.

His reaction was more of knowing that whatever is happening is because of him letting go of Robin but he isn't regretting it.

Also, it's clear Kuzan didn't go hard to kill Saul. He didn't save him and it could be Dragon and VP but kuzan didn't freeze him with intent to kill

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let me break down the events more clearly and how oda foreshadowed this

1) Kuzan used " ice time capsule " on Saul - words itself indicate saul might return in future.

2) Kuzan saved Robin( it's clear in Robin backstory)

3) Dragon and VP saved saul and moved ohara to Elbaf (this chapter)

4) Kuzan at enies said " O'Hara is still alive" - words again hinted at Ohara isn't totally destroyed.

We got played by words here.
Kuzan used Ice Time after Ice Time Capsule to freeze him to the bone. It's the same attack he used to freeze Luffy and Robin:

As I said in my edit, Kuzan did not make sure Saul is dead by scattering his body, which can be translated as he spared Saul but I doubt he thought he survived.

Reborn

Kuzan used Ice Time after Ice Time Capsule to freeze him to the bone. It's the same attack he used to freeze Luffy and Robin:

As I said in my edit, Kuzan did not make sure Saul is dead by scattering his body, which can be translated as he spared Saul but I doubt he thought he survived.
Ya and that's what I said - he only frozen saul and has no intention to kill saul by scattering his body.

Even in case of SHs he didn't freeze them to the bones and they all were fine after spending time in water. So, he had no intention to kill them either just like Saul

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kuzan even let go of Robin before Water 7 and at Enies

That's three times he let go of Robin - if he was really tensed about leaving Robin and her causing problems then he wouldn't have let go of Robin after Enies Lobby.

His reaction was more of knowing that whatever is happening is because of him letting go of Robin but he isn't regretting it.

Also, it's clear Kuzan didn't go hard to kill Saul. He didn't save him and it could be Dragon and VP but kuzan didn't freeze him with intent to kill
Kuzan spared Robin because he thinks of Robin's escape as Saul's dying wish, so he allowed her to run around until she meets a place she could call home. Kuzan never intended to kill the SH crew back when they met him. He was telling them they'd eventually face issues if they were with Robin meaning he didn't intend to kill them. He attacked them because he decided to teach them a lesson about what'll happen if they were around Robin. It's because Kuzan thinks Saul is dead that he couldn't bring himself to kill Robin—that's why he references Saul when he meets Robin after EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.