Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't give a fuck about his third DF, he's gonna need to perfect his Haki first, and he hasn't at all shown us that he has. If he can't perfect his Haki then all his work went drown the drain because Luffy will just output Haki and stop Blackbeard from using his powers.
Post automatically merged:

bruh you were doing great until the gravity fruit shit
You don't give a fuck about someone having 3 dfs and possibly awakening? Lmao

We have many top tiers who hasn't shown CoC yet.

And Luffy already got AdCoC then it's just basic sense that his future opponent would most likely have to.

And, just to remind you BB was the first person who commented on Luffy haki growing stronger before he even unlocked it (Impel down)

And Luffy already got AdCoC then it's just basic sense that his future opponent would most likely have to.

And, just to remind you BB was the first person who commented on Luffy haki growing stronger before he even unlocked it (Impel down)
Just link some theories. If this user still doesn't get it, well... Oda basically spilled this out for us...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB often gets associated with the number 3, there are several legit theories of this stuff.

If we look at the fact that BB doesn't only have 2 DFs but each one is of a different type - paramecia and logia - how can one deny that he'll get a zoan DF next??? And if he doesn't get one in the final saga, he might has it already. I bet it's gonna be a mythical zoan of a similar type like the gomu gomu no mi.
I agree

People sleeping on BB for no reason lmao

He won't have haki

He won't have 3 dfs

Luffy is already stronger than BB

None of this argument makes sense but but...we can't do anything about their headcannon lol

Haki>>>>>df he can have 10 df with luffys awaked haki froms he will be get low diff the teach

BB will get or has a 3rd DF while Shiryu will get his second one as well. As you said, letting his Meito eat this ain't farfetched.

What if Shiryu actually took Orochi's DF? Then we might see how strong this DF really is, similar to the invisible fruit now that Shiryu has it instead of fodder Absalom.
I don't really like the idea of Shiryu's Meito eating Orochi DF. So the sword will become 9 blade and forms like a claw, like this:

But it is 9 instead of 4 claws?
Yeah not sounding that good..

I think gravity fruit will be better for his Meitou. The way Fujitora used his power in Dressrosa, the gravity always uses Fuji's sword instead of Fuji's own movements, as if the fruit is directly linked with the sword. As if it is actually the sword who eats the Gravity fruit and not Fujitora.
Well Shiryu can clash with Fujitora, break his sword then feed his Meito with the Gravity Fruit. What do you think?

I don't really like the idea of Shiryu's Meito eating Orochi DF. So the sword will become 9 blade and forms like a claw, like this:

But it is 9 instead of 4 claws?
Yeah not sounding that good..

I think gravity fruit will be better for his Meitou. The way Fujitora used his power in Dressrosa, the gravity always uses Fuji's sword instead of Fuji's own movements, as if the fruit is directly linked with the sword. As if it is actually the sword who eats the Gravity fruit and not Fujitora.
Well Shiryu can clash with Fujitora, break his sword then feed his Meito with the Gravity Fruit. What do you think?
Garbage banter:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.