Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
then,we need some aramaki redemption
Aramaki needs no redemption, he trashed two commanders who almost killed Linlin twice.
Yamato confirmed Shanks saved the country, and Shanks himself thinks it’s distasteful for him to pull up on 2 yonko crews after a week of rest. He completely overshadowed Kaido’s feats against the scabbards
And he still hasn’t used his black blade
:araboss:

Looks like the whole chapter is a flashback. And is Shaka the real Vegapunk? Cause it would mean, that the SHs come together again? Or are they still seperated?
Anyway if Luffy meets him, then Bonney meets him aswell, so we get the Kuma backstory aswell in the very near future. And Vegapunk should also be the one, who explains the ogirin of DFs, means that we should atleast get around 3-4 flashback/lore/info chapters in sum, which is amazing.
Afterwards or inbetween we get some Lucci action... Looks like it's going to be an epic 20chapter arc and I highly doubt that Elbaf will dissapoint, so the next 1 1/2 half years, One piece more likely than not is going to deliver

Aramaki needs no redemption, he trashed two commanders who almost killed Linlin twice.
Yamato confirmed Shanks saved the country, and Shanks himself thinks it’s distasteful for him to pull up on 2 yonko crews after a week of rest. He completely overshadowed Kaido’s feats against the scabbards
I know all of that, i was meaning this for the rest of the people here

we also need a scene like this in the future:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.