Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sengoku was Admiral back then.
Sengoku-Zephry and?
Could be dragon

Dragon kept as a ln admiral shouldn't be a mystery to people. Someone would have opened their mouth by now. Also garp never accepted admiral position. So I don't think dragon will either.

Only possibility i can see is him being in cp faction. A secret faction under wg.
It's been long time since ohara. He got branded as worst criminal which takes precedence over whatever he was earlier.

And Garp is different than Dragon. Garp never had this ambition but dragon could. I mean he is literally opposing WG and causing rebellion in nations so he is highly ambitious

At the time of O'Hara Akainu and Kuzan were Vice Admirals and Sengoku was Fleet Admiral right?

Dragon being Admiral at that time isn't far-fetched tbh.

And, why we never got to know about this? I mean WG could have distanced itself from Dragon just like how Akainu said "What kuzan does is not his business"
He was too young to be an admiral, and I doubt we'd have 2 admirals who left the navy in the story
Sengoku was likely during his first few years as fleet admiral, he was the one ordering Saul to join the buster call.
I assume Kong left the navy after Roger was executed.

At the time of O'Hara Akainu and Kuzan were Vice Admirals and Sengoku was Fleet Admiral right?

Dragon being Admiral at that time isn't far-fetched tbh.

And, why we never got to know about this? I mean WG could have distanced itself from Dragon just like how Akainu said "What kuzan does is not his business"
If Dragon was a Marine i bet he was just a vice admiral like the rest. He was roughly always equal with Papazuki

For anyone who seen Film Red...is Uta like really Overpowered?
"Anyway she has:
Sound Manipulation
Attack Reflection ( deflected a bullet with her DF power )
Possession and Reality Warping via Tot Musica ( it possessed her and she fell into a deep sleep while her kingdom was destroyed, and it later on attempted to merge two dimensions ).
Resistance to Forcefield Creation ( when singing a hymn to summon a demon, she instantly broke out of Bartolemeo's barrier ).
Summoning
BFR ( if she dies while someone is trapped in her dream dimension, their soul is locked there forever, unless said person can travel across dimensions )
Creation ( created food, armor, weapons and more )
Body Manipulation/Transmutation and by extension Power Nullification (changed Blueno, Bepo, and the Thousand Sunny into tiny versions of their selves, Blueno noted that he couldn't use his Devil Fruit abilities while in that state).
There's probably more but I don't feel like writing it all out RN, anyway onto her weaknesses:
Her BFR can be countered if she falls asleep or sings a song with the intent of freeing them, which frees everyone trapped in her dream dimension.
Despite her plethora of abilities, she doesn't have outstanding physical stats her self, and mostly relies on her Devil Fruit abilities and popularity to do her bidding.
A majority of her powers will not work if her opponent blocks their ears to prevent them from hearing her. "
this is a list I made on vsbattles

Status
Not open for further replies.