Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one ending is availible to us now and it's utter dog shit

OP can't approach that level of retardation if Wano were the final arc
Most probably won't care or be as hyped for one piece when it happens. I mean, during later chapters people would be satisfied with spoiler level content.

C

Cruxroux

you can’t admit that Konan literally had 20 years of prep time. Take that away and she’s losing in seconds
You blind or something ? Konan won that it's izanagi which got the stuff done over there for him.
Izanagi can be countered. 3rd Party intervention was so Sasuke could heal. And even if it can’t, the fuck that has to do with the Battle? Obito has it, I’m not going to take it away because you feel it’s unfair
Izanagi can't be countered. Lmao he doesn't. It wasn't his eye. Obito had no fear to use it because he got many other eyes in his lab. No uchiha first priority is to use izanagi. Its always some sort last minute resort when they can't win. You are the one who can't accept the fact Tobi lost to Konan. Izanagi is broken hax and can't be countered. And i have said this previously i have considered it as Tobi arsenal if used his own kamui eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.