Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon cool design next flashback vegapunks looks like 2 different mangakas. Kubo vs oda
You know, I really feel that this chapter (aside from being the opening for an absolute lore bomb) shows why I like Oda +crew so much artistically. The whole story revolves around being free, accepting other people and their quirks while fighting opressors and racists. VP standing next to Dragon is a perfect image of not judging books by their cover.

I get the gist clover, dragon were part of anti establishment activity for years that got into trouble with government.

If clover was part of roger's crew he would have figured out real history what a miss.

Disagree on the #2 warlord. He has had hype. But not for his strength only.

And if you're talking about being #2 of the Revo, I think it's like a zoro sanji situation. Kuma won't be that far above Iva. And Iva is not close to top tier. I would say Sabo>prime kuma is more likely.
Ivankov was having trouble with robot Kuma when he wasn't even using his devil fruit, their powers are on a completely different level. Kuma's devil fruit is hax, he can deflect most attacks and was fast enough to stroll in the middle of a Kizaru and Rayleigh fight, tell Ray about the current situation and warp out.
Regarding revos, Iva didn't even know where Dragon came from nor if he had a child, Kuma knew exactly who his son was. I'd say it's more like a Roger - Rayleigh/ Shanks - Beckman kinda relationship
Tho I agree Sabo > Kuma any day

Status
Not open for further replies.