Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerds crying because a character's design isn't cool and edgy will never not be funny to me
Literally, oda aka the mangaka literally told these kids he wanted a goofy manga and mfs will still bitch and moan after 16+ years about this trivial matter smh

After seeing vegapunk 01, it should’ve been clear that the real one would be goofy. These types of pple should just drop the manga on some real shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Her island was still destroyed and her friends were still brutally murdered. So no
She only lost mother tbh. Stop acting like she was best friends with entire island.

Are you friends with everyone in your town/wherever you live? Ofc not.

Saul had a very emotional moment with her, now it's overturned.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Her backstory turned out to be a fake tearjerker.
From our perspective - maybe.

But nothing much changed from Robin's perspective- 8 years old person.

And, it's just not about saul or books. She lost her home, everyone whom she knew and with whom she was growing up with.

She wandered around since the age of 8 with bounty on her head and no one to take care of her.

Not to mention the emotional and psychological trauma she carried which takes huge toll even on adults

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

And, it's just not about saul or books. She lost her home, everyone whom she knew and with whom she was growing up with.

She wandered around since the age of 8 with bounty on her head and no one to take care of her.

Not to mention the emotional and psychological trauma she carried which takes huge toll even on adults
It might be, but from our perspective Oda fucking ruined at least one part of her flashback.

+ As I told the other guy, don't act like she was best friends with everyone on the fucking island lol.

So if Hiruluk, Bellmere, Tom all turn out to be alive it would be fine since it wouldn't change anything from the character perspective ?

Wow did you come up with that all on your own lmfao :milaugh:

"I see void "
What a comeback
Just like I said: spineless and would probably sacrifice his own mother for Zoro.

Waste of oxygen. Be blocked and disappear from eyes
Post automatically merged:

Yahveh Yahveh Yahveh Goda Goda Goda
LMAO search a better hobby kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.