Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you for a panel where Garp calls Dragon his son you fucking idiot and you give me a fandom wiki.
But the wiki is 90% correct most the time
You’re over here giving me a shitty theory all bc Luffy doesn’t resemble his father when not all children do lol

Bonney looks nothing like Kuma
Sanji looks more like his mom than he does his dad
Robin is a spitting image of her mom
Usopp is a 50-50 mix
And once again Ichigo shares no resemblance to his father

Your logic is retarded

You’re over here giving me a shitty theory all bc Luffy doesn’t resemble his father when not all children do lol

Usopp is a 50-50 mix

Your logic is retarded
Garp and Luffy resemble eachother, so I guess genetics still work even if Dragon doesn't look like them

I mean he defeated an admiral, Zoro will do that too but Roger never could as far as we know
So Zoro > Roger is already cemented, nothing to worry about
:specialmeh:
Technically it is an Admirals job to defeat Roger..he's the thorn in their side yet neither Garp nor Sengoku managed to do that.

Roger's job is to simply fend off marines and not get caught by then as defeating them isn't in his radar..Raftel..void century and being greatest pirate alive is in Roger's radar.

But okay :kuzanshut:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Usopp is a 50-50 mix

Your logic is retarded
Dragon not looking like Garp was just one of my points brought up and you holding onto it like I didn't mention anything else.

You are retarded and you can't read once again.

Garp didn't refer to Dragon as his son and there must be a reason for it, Dragon being married in and Luffy's mom being Garp's child is not out of the books.

Technically it is an Admirals job to defeat Roger..he's the thorn in their side yet neither Garp nor Sengoku managed to do that.

Roger's job is to simply fend off marines and not get caught by then as defeating them isn't in his radar..Raftel..void century and being greatest pirate alive is in Roger's radar.

But okay :kuzanshut:
True but they did fight and Roger never overpowered them logically. You have to consider Roger has a PK crew too lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmao ngl I'd take that seriously if you didn't unironically believe Akainu > Roger lmaoooooo
We're mostly trolling. At least i am. Outside of maybe Xebec nobody has surpassed Roger and Primebeard in strength, hell, nobody has even matched that portrayal wise.

We have to see what happens with power creep by EoS. Roger/Primebeard may end up like EMS Madara and Hashirama who were surpassed by Six path trashbito, Six path Madara, Naruto, Sasuke etc.

I believe @Dennis-chan is a zorofan too correct?

explains a lot ngl
No.

There’s nothing wrong with being a Zoro fan. It’s only a negative thing when agendas get pushed.

What I say about Zoro and Sanji is based off how Oda writes. I don’t have the patience to argue with some dude for 5+ pages explaining why Oda does what he does, because I want to talk about things that actually matter.

The idea of caring about something in a manga so much to the point where I would literally rage over it is just not my thing. Just thinking about that annoys me and what’s worse is many people actually do.

We're mostly trolling. At least i am. Outside of maybe Xebec nobody has surpassed Roger and Primebeard in strength, hell, nobody has even matched that portrayal wise.
It's not really puzzling
Whitebeard >= Roger/Garp/Sengoku has always been the norm.
If pirates will surpass their old gen then nothing is stopping Akainu from being stronger than Garp. He will be fighting PK Luffy afterall.

True but they did fight and Roger never overpowered them logically. You have to consider Roger has a PK crew too lol
I mean he literally did because under the watch of Marines Kong Garp and Sengoku Roger did what marines tried their best to stop him from doing.

Openly challenged Garp and Sengoku to try to capture him and they failed.

Roger did what he wanted to do
Marines could never do what they wanted.

Defeating an admiral was never on Roger's radar nor does it benefit him in anyway since they never managed to stop him to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.