Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover remind me of my great great Grandpa, who was adventurous and curiousitic scholar that travelled around the world and was sometimes jailed in some countries for anti-regime view.

He founded a prestigious Uni and hired good scholars around the world and produced a generation of critical scholars.

Somehow this plotline feel so personal :blush:
The Toshiro family is famous

She spent two years with Dragon and know shit about Clover and Saul :kobeha:
Yeah, everything feels useless about her. I mean no one is actually going for her too that explains I guess because they know they have alternatives. She is just there to add as a plot point(as someone who is essential to help with adventure, too bad there is no adventure or mystery solving/discussion done by SHs) which now seems useless, BB got Pudding, Kid got someone, and the Ohara Knowledge is also still present. :lusalty:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Clover remind me of my great great Grandpa, who was adventurous and curiousitic scholar that travelled around the world and was sometimes jailed in some countries for anti-regime view.

He founded a prestigious Uni and hired good scholars around the world and produced a generation of critical scholars.

Somehow this plotline feel so personal :blush:
Your great great grandpa was so great

But then how you turned out to be a spammer, server broker and spoiled brat?:bamathink:

Worse thing is, Everyone is crying because they are scared WG will kill them and not to tell them:whitepress:
Wasn't that the case when they saved Robin, idk what goes through oda's mind when he does stuff like this. It now feels like Robin did not tell them for the same reason she left them in Water 7 :jay-yeah:
Post automatically merged:

So kid is after Soul..but still its useless if u cant read ancient language . Unless those documents are translated
He learned it and taught a lot of people. :jordanmf:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Come on, it’s hinted from his first appearance that he has a different understanding of what the marines should be and do, so it just makes sense he always bend the outcome to fit it more into his idea of justice.
Yeah obviously Aokiji doesn’t follow a mindless justice. But he is totally prepared to kill if needed.

Obviously he didn’t want to kill Saul, it didn’t please him at all

Aokiji would have worked perfectly too if he had really killed Saul

Status
Not open for further replies.