Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I mean, some of them could have had the name written, sure. And not all are strictly about technology probably. But would it be necessary to include the name of your own Kingdom while writing a book about, idk, robotics?

Hmm, BB could know it. But also, if he did, I feel he would have used that to cause mayhem already.
It would be a fantastic moment, for Blackbeard too announce to the entire world the name of the Ancient Kingdom.

Akainu's head would erupt.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It would be a fantastic moment, for Blackbeard too announce to the entire world the name of the Ancient Kingdom.

Akainu's head would erupt.
I don't think BB knows it.

Even if he does then I don't think Oda would make him announce it as this is one of the biggest mystery in Op so such events would be reserved for SHs.

Also, I don't think books has the name of ancient kingdom.

Ohara could have known the name because of PGs

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I don't think BB knows it.

Even if he does then I don't think Oda would make him announce it as this is one of the biggest mystery in Op so such events would be reserved for SHs.

Also, I don't think books has the name of ancient kingdom.

Ohara could have known the name because of PGs
Oh, shit. I hadn't even though of whether or not Vegapunk could read Ponyglyphs.

Good point about Blackbeard. I just think it would be a cool mirror of Whitebeard's "The One Piece is real!"

Blackbeard: "Zehahahaha! Why would the government destroy history, unless that history proved the government was evil? I didn't realize why they were so scared, until I learned a certain name. The name of the Ancient Kingdom. A name that changes history. The Celestial Dragons are nothing more than thieves! They stole everything, from the true Gods who once ruled about them. The Ancient Kingdom was never destroyed! We just lost the means to reach it! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I STARED UP IN THE SKY AND DREAMED OF SEEING IT AGAIN!"

(Blackbeard weeps as he points up at the sky, to the moon)

:crybeard:

"There! THERE LIES THE ANCIENT KINGDOM, THE HOME OF MY ANCESTORS! The Moon! THAT IS WHERE IT LIES! LUNARIA! THAT IS THE NAME THE WORLD GOVERNMENT FEARS MORE THAN ANY OTHER! I am not a mere pirate! My people ruled this planet, once... AND I, IN THE NAME OF ROCKS D XEBEC, IN THE NAME OF D, CLAIM THIS PLANET AS MINE! I'LL TAKE IT ALL! Everything Roger Left behind! Every last piece! I'll take it all back, until I find the One Piece, and own the entire world! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Oda referenced Saul, Nico Olivia, and Clover during the Black Maria fight to remind the audience about them right before they became important again

Since he also referenced Tom, Franky, and Iceberg during the Oden flashback, I think that Franky's backstory is going to become important again sometime soon. This could mean Tom is still alive. Honestly that would actually make a lot of sense as far as fakeout deaths go. We never saw Tom "die", just get carried off to Enies Lobby. And Tom is such a good shipwright that it would make sense for the World Government to keep him locked up in a secret compound somewhere. But it could also just end up being something with Franky being the previous holder of Pluton's blueprints, so I don't want to get ahead of myself. Still, I expect Franky's backstory to come up during Egghead

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Omg guys, i was just driving home, it was already really dark and then i saw something standing in the middle of the road and i barely could avoid, but my dash cam managed to record it
oh i love that fairy tale! oda has made refs to it in a few colorspreads!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, shit. I hadn't even though of whether or not Vegapunk could read Ponyglyphs.

Good point about Blackbeard. I just think it would be a cool mirror of Whitebeard's "The One Piece is real!"

Blackbeard: "Zehahahaha! Why would the government destroy history, unless that history proved the government was evil? I didn't realize why they were so scared, until I learned a certain name. The name of the Ancient Kingdom. A name that changes history. The Celestial Dragons are nothing more than thieves! They stole everything, from the true Gods who once ruled about them. The Ancient Kingdom was never destroyed! We just lost the means to reach it! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I STARED UP IN THE SKY AND DREAMED OF SEEING IT AGAIN!"

(Blackbeard weeps as he points up at the sky, to the moon)

:crybeard:

"There! THERE LIES THE ANCIENT KINGDOM, THE HOME OF MY ANCESTORS! The Moon! THAT IS WHERE IT LIES! LUNARIA! THAT IS THE NAME THE WORLD GOVERNMENT FEARS MORE THAN ANY OTHER! I am not a mere pirate! My people ruled this planet, once... AND I, IN THE NAME OF ROCKS D XEBEC, IN THE NAME OF D, CLAIM THIS PLANET AS MINE! I'LL TAKE IT ALL! Everything Roger Left behind! Every last piece! I'll take it all back, until I find the One Piece, and own the entire world! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
bro the d clan were from the moon kingdom...sailor moon type beat

Status
Not open for further replies.