Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No wonder he only managed to recruit some Scrubs after all these years and his strongest subordinates is 20's y.o Rookie
Watch all these fucking clowns crediting Oda for God Tier writing when Vegapunk handles all Seraphims to Revolutionary Army so they finally become a fucking threat afte 20 years because for the past 20 years Dragon achieved nothing as their leader.

Goddamit. Just make it make sense....

This might be the best chapter of the arc so far (definitely better than most chapters in the previous arc)…loved getting more of Dragon’s backstory, and although I don’t really like the “Saul is alive” reveal, I am stoked for Robin to get the spotlight again :robinsweat:
Saul being alive is the moment you start to knock the nails to the casket.

If Olvia is fucking alive.

Dude......

Robin's flashback is fucking dead if that occurs.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Watch all these fucking clowns crediting Oda for God Tier writing when Vegapunk handles all Seraphims to Revolutionary Army so they finally become a fucking threat afte 20 years because for the past 20 years Dragon achieved nothing as their leader.

Saul being alive is the moment you start to knock the nails to the casket.

If Olvia is fucking alive.

Dude......

Robin's flashback is fucking dead if that occurs.
Oda only pulls men back from the grave, none of the ladies have been revived and I don’t see it happening after we got confirmation that Olvia was throwing books out of the Tree of Knowledge; if that’s how Clover died…or, fuck, did he??? :jinbewat:

So Egghead is just a prelude to the next big arc coming up I am hyped for it

I rofl when I saw Vegapunk's design lol 😂😂

Elbaf lore Piece incoming , now people can stop saying Elbaf won't be important. (This has big implications for Robin too)

The fact that Saul in confirmed alive doesn't that mean Aokoji probably didn't freeze him intentionally and he has been working with the Revolutionary Army all this time right?

I can't wait tosee Robin and Saul meet again it's going to be so emotional 😭

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda only pulls men back from the grave, none of the ladies have been revived and I don’t see it happening after we got confirmation that Olvia was throwing books out of the Tree of Knowledge; if that’s how Clover died…or, fuck, did he??? :jinbewat:
Don't make me start out on those fucking books.

Vegapunk is literally a **** who finished school and has reading comprehension.

Albeit reading from panels i dont think ohara historians completely knew about Ancient kindom. Clover had theory about it before he could investigate world govt erased ohara.

Oda wants to make sure robin will be the person to learn real truth most likely it will be in laughtale.

I highly doubt Vegapunk will know about void century as well.

Why do you keep saying this lol

Dragon built an organization from the ground up that's considered a legitimate threat to the WG

Just off leading the Revolutionary Army he's considered the Most Wanted Man in the world

What do you expect Dragon to accomplish in a mere 20 years? He's trying to change the world and destroy a system that's been in place for a millennium

20 years is nothing. Just look at how long it took for major revolutions in the real world to succeed