Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
So Egghead is just a prelude to the next big arc coming up I am hyped for it

I rofl when I saw Vegapunk's design lol 😂😂

Elbaf lore Piece incoming , now people can stop saying Elbaf won't be important. (This has big implications for Robin too)

The fact that Saul in confirmed alive doesn't that mean Aokoji probably didn't freeze him intentionally and he has been working with the Revolutionary Army all this time right?

I can't wait tosee Robin and Saul meet again it's going to be so emotional 😭
Honestly not yet convinced it's just a prelude yet. There are some gaps in the current plot and missing characters (Sentoumaru and Smoker), along with CP-0 arriving that make me wonder what the next step is. I'm glad that the arc already seems to have connections to Fullalead (via the Koby/Helmeppo situation) and Elbaf (this chapter).

I'm semi hoping this leads to something Moon related for now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really liked the chapter. Once again build up was good.

Spoilers never do justice with the chapter lol

Curious why Oda didn't make VP talk about Ancient kingdom in presence of Luffy?

Another aspect is if VP is building on Ohara research then does he know the name of that kingdom?

SHs worrying about getting eradicated by WG was funny

Usopp is just gold with his comments lmao

Robin really nailed it with her emotions. Her expressions speak volumes.

Enjoyable chapter
It's hard to find the right words for it but that wave of happiness and catharsis Robin got from the news about Ohara's will and Saul living on was very touching to see.

I know it's Oda being Oda again with character deaths, especially with a flashback, but I can't help but be a sucker for purely happy moments like that. When some of the emotional burden that a character has been carrying gets lifted off their shoulders. I felt the same way with Sabo in Dressrosa.
:blush: