Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
Vegapunk's form in the past :whitepress:Fortunately, the current one is better.
I'm glad for Robin, though. Ohara's legacy lives on. All that information being on Elbaf takes some pressure off of her as well. Other groups can be involved, too, and I imagine this is how Kid and his crew are brought back into the story. The Revolutionary Army and non-Elbaf pirates know about this now, and I imagine CP0 will alert the World Government, so all the different factions are being gathered for endgame.

Last edited:
A chapter like this and Sanji is all you can think about?

I’ll never understand some of y’all
It's sad that Sanji lives rent free in their head all the time, this chapter has so much going on but for some reason the only thing they care about is obsessing over Sanji.

There are some chapters where I can understand the Zoro and Sanji obsession and arguments but this is not one of those chapters.

Loved the chapter

Probably the best we’ve had in a while

More Dragon and we actually get to see him say more than 5 lines. We learn that Ohara was the last straw that pushed him to start the Revolutionary Army

(His young design is *chefs kiss* btw)

Ivankov and Kuma were the 2 other founding members! I wonder how they met

:zorothink:

I’m probably in the minority but I actually find Vegapunk’s design funny

It doesn’t look cool or “terrible” it just makes me laugh

The Ohara/Clover part of the chapter was cool too

It looks like Clover was a unique pirate (?)

Instead of searching for treasure or chasing fame he sought knowledge

The Robin panels were great. I love the focus she’s getting when no one expected it

The Saul section is shaky but it doesn’t bother me too much. I think the Kinemon fakeout in Wano softened the blow for me lol

Overall great chapter this week

It's sad that Sanji lives rent free in their head all the time, this chapter has so much going on but for some reason the only thing they care about is obsessing over Sanji.

There are some chapters where I can understand the Zoro and Sanji obsession and arguments but this is not one of those chapters.
I love Zoro and Sanji as much as the next guy but goddamn

I think some people only read One Piece for those 2 characters

Cause no matter what’s in the chapter they’ll find some way to spin it and hype/downplay either of them

It’s annoying. Neither of them did anything this chapter

They’re irrelevant rn

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ivankov and Kuma were the 2 other founding members! I wonder how they met
Iva was probably some random fucking shit you can imagine.

With Kuma it was like this:

>Sorbet Kingdom
>Kuma falsely accused of something there.
>Kuma walks into some tight valley to lose the crowd chasing him and Dragon is there like that one weirdo observatory who saw the whole thing and comments about how rotten this world is and kept brainwashing Kuma.

Vegapunk has been introduced after getting silhouette appearance for past 16 years . I was 12 year old when vegapunk's name was casually used.

It really feels we are near to the end . From here on i think chapters are just gonna speed up.

Next few chapters will be crucial Vegapunk will talk about history of devil fruits, lineage factor, Ancient kingdom .