One Piece Chapter 1067 Punk Records

rate chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I like that

The egg on Roger's ship?
Based on some mythological analysis I've seen, some people think it is a Roc, the famous mythical bird. The Roc is a huge part of sailor/pirate lore, and was known for... wait for it... picking up baby elephants (Zou reference).

Also, no one has explained why the Kozuki crest is a bird, yet.

For a long time, I've thought that Rocks possessed the Cerberus Fruit, which let him eat two other DFs, and passed it on to Blackbeard.

Now, I'm wondering if Rocks had the Mythical Roc Fruit.

Based on some mythological analysis I've seen, some people think it is a Roc, the famous mythical bird. The Roc is a huge part of sailor/pirate lore, and was known for... wait for it... picking up baby elephants (Zou reference).

Also, no one has explained why the Kozuki crest is a bird, yet.

For a long time, I've thought that Rocks possessed the Cerberus Fruit, which let him eat two other DFs, and passed it on to Blackbeard.

Now, I'm wondering if Rocks had the Mythical Roc Fruit.
Iirc cranes were seen as regal birds in a lot of cultures so I think the bird on the Kozuki crest might be that

Point being?? I acknowledged that we’ve seen plenty of weird shit, which is why we just gloss over things that make absolutely no sense past “It’s a Devil Fruit power” or something to that effect.
The brain stuff is like internet.
Post automatically merged:

Kuma's consciousness is splitt between his original Pacifista body and the Seraphim version, they both want to meet and fuse so Kuma can come back to sense. Kuma will lead Luffy and Dragon to each other. LETS FUCKING GO FUCKERS!

my only concern is, what will happen to Vegapunk's brain on Egghead?

Great theory
I really want that to happen now.

Kuma's consciousness is splitt between his original Pacifista body and the Seraphim version, they both want to meet and fuse so Kuma can come back to sense. Kuma will lead Luffy and Dragon to each other. LETS FUCKING GO FUCKERS!

my only concern is, what will happen to Vegapunk's brain on Egghead?

They say they ar advance but have no internet/cloud tech.
Earth >> one piece DF users :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The brain stuff is like internet.

Great theory
I really want that to happen now.
Aight, solis, I guess that explains how this asshole was able to CUT OUT HIS OWN GOD DAMN BRAIN without instantly dying…I don’t expect a perfect biological explanation for that, but in a lot of fictional works, this would be the point where it becomes much more difficult to suspend one’s disbelief. Hell, if Oda himself had included something
like this during the East Blue days, it would have made a bigger impact than it does today when we’re all comfortably numb:kayneshrug:

Aight, solis, I guess that explains how this asshole was able to CUT OUT HIS OWN GOD DAMN BRAIN without instantly dying…I don’t expect a perfect biological explanation for that, but in a lot of fictional works, this would be the point where it becomes much more difficult to suspend one’s disbelief. Hell, if Oda himself had included something
like this during the East Blue days, it would have made a bigger impact than it does today when we’re all comfortably numb:kayneshrug:
Whole series has crazy powers and the brain stuff is that one thing that makes you mad?
I don't get it man.

I am actually not sure why oda is even bothering with science at all. His science is just BS. He should just make DF be the reason behind everything, Atleast that would seem more appropriate. :specialmeh:Infact he is making Science more important right now.

I am actually not sure why oda is even bothering with science at all. His science is just BS. He should just make DF be the reason behind everything, Atleast that would seem more appropriate. :specialmeh:Infact he is making Science more important right now.
Oda's science is as crazy as his fantasy stuff🤣
Can't expect realistic stuff from a manga that has a MC that can stretch his whole tissue

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whole series has crazy powers and the brain stuff is that one thing that makes you mad?
I don't get it man.
…Which was my point in the first place, it’s no longer out of the ordinary and we just accept whatever we get. Fuck, you were gone long enough that I forgot how frustrating it can be to engage with you…

Good point, the guy who can barely keep a narrative together ought to leave the high minded stuff for Dr. Stone or another series that knows what to do with it…