Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It seems like you can't read.

Vegapunk's devil fruit isn't what made him a genius. He was already born a genius, his devil fruit allows him unlimited storage of knowledge.

Vegapunk was again confirmed to be a born genius and the last chapter already confirmed him to the smartest man in the world.

Cope and Cry Loo.
Every MADS scientist and even Lindbergh are geniuses.
The Akuma No Mi is what sets Vegapunk apart from the others, due to its ability to store much more information than the others can.

:kuzanope:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man is literally carried by the Books of Ohara aKa The Worlds Strongest Books aKa Black Books.
I’m fine with this, this is how science works. You build your current understanding of things based on the works of those who came before you. No human or scientist today figured out everything from scratch, we built our understanding of the world based on those who came before, and science will continue to progress this way. Anyone who expected something different from Vegapunk deluded themselves tbh.

But I suppose I was also deluded for forgetting that Oda is a birthist who doesn’t believe in hard work or training lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m fine with this, this is how science works. You build your current understanding of things based on the works of those who came before you. No human or scientist today figured out everything from scratch, we built our understanding of the world based on those who came before, and science will continue to progress this way. Anyone who expected something different from Vegapunk deluded themselves tbh.

But I suppose I was also deluded for forgetting that Oda is a birthist who doesn’t believe in hard work or training lol.
No no no.

He was presented to us first as genius inventor with science/work surpassing years in advance.

Oda lost his mind and he can't write a compelling story.

Vegapunk was born a genius but he’s also the user of the Brain Brain fruit which lets him have unlimited storage of knowledge, that’s why he had a massive head
Vegafraud getting exposed more. DF users would be nothing without their fruits.

Only interesting thing to see would be how the No. Punks fight. Plus I bet that kuma seraphim has an off switch Shaka will use to turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.