Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't ended with just one bad arc, it's the thing you re missing and even if I put myself in your boots having your final arc as the bad arc is not the win you think it is:endthis:
I dont need the win,
Just that one honest mistake does not make a mangaka a bad writer.
I respect Kishimoto for concluding the series and having balls to do it, unlike Oda who keep on making same mistakes.

Dunno what image of Zoro fans you have but you are seriously autistic if you think someone reads this for Godly Zoro mankind savior.
You’re right…..I would have to be pretty autistic to mention zoro and godly in the same sentence

and much less believe people actually think of Zoro as a god or read the manga still believing so

But the chef on the other hand……

So he made them fly. "Judge failed to make an actual flying device"....tell me Einstein what a rocket is and does? Is it not a flying device? Does it not make thing fly? Did robot vegapunk not fly? Next time read AND look at the panels yourself 👍🏾
Sure, he made them fly, but on the same level as inventing the first plane.
He needed WHOLE island's help to make a robot fly. And the robot can't fly beyond the island. LMFAO

Meanwhile Judge created something that is
-small like a shoe
-flies at super speeds
-can work anywehere in the world
-never needs a charge
I don't do headcanons like that mate. Either post the panels staying this "unlimited energy" or imma just sign it off as headcanon ngl
What headcanon?

Did Sanji ever receive a charger with his Rad Suit?
Thats just it theyre floating devices, no biggy. Vegapunk never attempted to recreate those gimmicks. It's beneath the guy that can recreate devil fruit and make them integrate successfully with inanimate objects
And yet Lilith said that she dreams of the world where everyone will be able to fly with those rockets

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You’re right…..I would have to be pretty autistic to mention zoro and godly in the same sentence

and much less believe people actually think of Zoro as a god or read the manga still believing so

But the chef on the other hand……
Stop cringing + ratio cause this chapter not about Zoro or Sanji. Find some hobby. Sanji aint real

Bro you literally participating in discussion for 1067
Yeah, shitting on Oda because you Oda cock suckers can't criticize this shit writer so that he could get a clue that we think what he's writing is shit and we want preTS level. You asslickers are letting him know what he's writing is acceptable.
the only way you don't think there's good moments post TS is if you're an absolute retard.
Funny how you can't name them.

When I think of postTS, legit there's not a single good moment that comes to my head.

yall hate for sanji is really clouding your judgement(hehe) on judge and the rest of the vinsmokes

truth be told they aren't that far frome vegapunk without cheat codes they were the first to master genetics, flight and raid suit abilities. ichiji has the earliest use of light beams

even queen wanted in on them abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.