Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Your intelligence is determined by how well you use the information you have in your memory, so they're interlinked by default. That, however, doesn't prevent them from being two different concepts. Luffy could store as much information as pre-DF Vegapunk in his brain, but he wouldn't be 1/10000000 as intelligent as him.

Did I say intelligence is ONLY MEMORY? I have repeated on this thread multiple times that standard IQ tests are HALF simply recognition and recall… Then the other half is logic which I have demonstrated that you can’t do logic WITHOUT MEMORY

this I literally the most basic lesson you learn in computer science… memory is directly linked to the processing unit of a computer because a computer can’t process shit without memory…

I’m like getting angry now. This is ridiculous. People just saying shit out their asses
You unironically said Vegapunk isn't more intelligent than others because his brain can store more information lol

Your intelligence is determined by how well you use the information you have in your memory, so they're interlinked by default. That, however, doesn't prevent them from being two different concepts. Luffy could store as much information as pre-DF Vegapunk in his brain, but he wouldn't be 1/10000000 as intelligent as him.
Comparing him to the dumbest of characters doesn’t make sense tho. When you put him next to other MADS members especially Judge he’s not that special

You’re clearly the one who doesn’t understand how both memory and intelligence are tied, this is not about Vegapunk anymore
Without memory there’s no intelligence period. Memory is what you use to enact your intelligence, and the more memory you have the more intelligent your decisions are considering these decisions are enacted from information and experiences stored in your memory.
No you are mixing 'experience' with 'memory'. You create data or memory based on intelligence or experience. You make a theory based on intelligence. Memory just stores your experiences and data.

You are saying decisions are enacted from information and experiences stored in the memory. Then how that information or experience occurred or created in the first place?

For example, you can memorize Newton's third law as 'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.' Your memory will only store this information. But can your memory tell 'where/how/when/what this means or works or applies? no. Here, your memory will not tell you, it works only on a certain reference frame or anything or on what conditions it won't work. Your thinking or applicability comes. Then again you store the new information in your memory based on your 'experience' or 'research'.

You make theories based on what you think about what is stored in your memory. If you don't have intelligence, no amount of information that you store in your brain helps.

All Vegapunk had is instead of library of books, he has 1000TB harddrive in his brain.
Post automatically merged:

Research was concerned with lineage factor, Judge used that to copy and augment life.
Vegapunk literally created DF which is almost a replica of an original Zoan. The soldiers that Judge created are susceptible to bullets (WCI). How good they are in comparison to Pacifistas? or take Seraphims?

Status
Not open for further replies.