Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't fold a Top Tier Lanji.

+ only Luffy and Zoro are relevant vs Ryokugyu. Rest are shit.

You can say that Ryokugyu might realize he's at disadvantage and take a tactical retreat or something but you can't just blatantly admit he gets folded lol.
Post automatically merged:

I thought she's the Princess of this arc too at first. Thich chapter tho lmao.
you can fold top tier if they are outmatched and in this case gb is. luffy alone can go toe to toe with him head on.

and no
luffy and zoro arent the only ones
literally saw law Kidd put big mom on strings
Yamato's in there as well.

in the hypothetical case he doesn't retreat , he gets folded .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you can fold top tier if they are outmatched and in this case gb is. luffy alone can go toe to toe with him head on.

and no
luffy and zoro arent the only ones
literally saw law Kidd put big mom on strings
Yamato's in there as well.

in the hypothetical case he doesn't retreat , he gets folded .
I thought we are talking Straw Hats only.

Yamato is trash lol, she gets folded by random roots.

So if its Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Law my points stands, he realizes there is too many people who can damage him and he withdraws but after some fighting and he doesn't get folded.

No Top Tier got folded yet.

You disrespecting the power level.

So is Vegapunk’s devil fruit awakened :quest:
It is, his head literally opens and closes with some apple shit. Kaido said u have to make ur body and mind into one with DF or some shit like that.

I thought we are talking Straw Hats only.

Yamato is trash lol, she gets folded by random roots.

So if its Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Law my points stands, he realizes there is too many people who can damage him and he withdraws but after some fighting and he doesn't get folded.

No Top Tier got folded yet.

You disrespecting the power level.

It is, his head literally opens and closes with some apple shit. Kaido said u have to make ur body and mind into one with DF or some shit like that.
your argument tho is no top tier gets folded cause they bitch out
am saying if they don't retreat
he gets beat.

its not disrespectful. the alliance is > kaido and big mom .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
your argument tho is no top tier gets folded cause they bitch out
am saying if they don't retreat
he gets beat.

its not disrespectful. the alliance is > kaido and big mom .
Well if you want to admit it then someone out of the group I mentioned is getting killed.

Top Tier is not something you can just fuck with. They have zero knowledge about Ryokugyu's abilities and he would notice their pros and cons and wouldn't tank everything head-on.

Also, the alliance beat Kaido and Big Mom but we both know how those defeats happened I could literally argue for Yonko's sake for a moment why it occurred and what mistakes they made, particularly Kaido.

Well if you want to admit it then someone out of the group I mentioned is getting killed.

Top Tier is not something you can just fuck with. They have zero knowledge about Ryokugyu's abilities and he would notice their pros and cons and wouldn't tank everything head-on.

Also, the alliance beat Kaido and Big Mom but we both know how those defeats happened I could literally argue for Yonko's sake for a moment why it occurred and what mistakes they made, particularly Kaido.
put a fresh kaido and big mom
against the alliance after they have had their power ups
they get their ass beat too .

mistakes along the way , all that stuff doesn't matter anymore cause end of the arc, the alliance are much stronger than what they came in.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
put a fresh kaido and big mom
against the alliance after they have had their power ups
they get their ass beat too .
If Kaido doesn't waste his powers and not spend it on holding up Onigashima + Big Mom is not nerfed by Oda this fight looks totally different.

mistakes along the way , all that stuff doesn't matter anymore cause end of the arc, the alliance are much stronger than what they came in.
That's true, I should've split my argument. But if Kaido and Big Mom are not dumbed down/nerfed, the alliance prior to all ass pulls is not touching them.

You can search my history, I repeat it time and time again, realistically the alliance should be eaten by Kaido and Big Mom before the sunset.

In terms of post powers up I explained above. You need to factor in that you don't have 4 Luffys. You have luffy and Kidd zoro law.
I could name pros and cons of all and power scale them too.

+ I ultimately think that even if we got to scenario like Ryokugyu vs Luffy, Zoro, Law and Kidd. Oda would not clown Admirals. Like cmon bro. They are too strong to get such a shitty treatment. Good writer can hype up the opposing team and not destroy ones portrayal/power by it.

It also depends on how you view the new Admirals. Are you All Admirals equal club or OG Trio > New Admirals?
Ps.
Ryokugyu would go Sakazuki mode:myman:

If Kaido doesn't waste his powers and not spend it on holding up Onigashima + Big Mom is not nerfed by Oda this fight looks totally different.

That's true, I should've split my argument. But if Kaido and Big Mom are not dumbed down/nerfed, the alliance prior to all ass pulls is not touching them.

You can search my history, I repeat it time and time again, realistically the alliance should be eaten by Kaido and Big Mom before the sunset.

In terms of post powers up I explained above. You need to factor in that you don't have 4 Luffys. You have luffy and Kidd zoro law.
I could name pros and cons of all and power scale them too.

+ I ultimately think that even if we got to scenario like Ryokugyu vs Luffy, Zoro, Law and Kidd. Oda would not clown Admirals. Like cmon bro. They are too strong to get such a shitty treatment. Good writer can hype up the opposing team and not destroy ones portrayal/power by it.

It also depends on how you view the new Admirals. Are you All Admirals equal club or OG Trio > New Admirals?
Ps.
Ryokugyu would go Sakazuki mode:myman:
OG trio is stronger cause akainu is def stronger than the newer ones
and aokiji was equal to him

Holding up island or not Seth
imagine when roof piece happened kaido and big mom had to deal with KRoom attacks, G5 , KOH , not fucking kong rifle ,takt, tatsumaki and punk vice, completely different fight man.

instead

Status
Not open for further replies.