Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Prove it !

Kid was headbutted to hell immobilized got stabbed in the chest by killer scythe . Law have to fight her solo and protect kid who is on the ground because of hawkins .
Law eats a thunder bagua .
Bm is completeltely fine.
FIght start !
So who was nerfed ??
BM used a more powerfull form that we ever seen at the cost of 1 years of her life time so who was nerfed ???
BM was powered up in wano .
She had to or she owuld have go tbeat way too quickly.
But the duo was so strong oda had to nerf Kid for BM to not get beat before king and queen and just before Kaido .
BM said to Marco that she doesn't have enough souls to spare for him.
She literally didn't punch Kidd or Law once with her AdvCoC Haki which is her strongest go to if her Devil Fruit is not ready.
She was going into that fight completely nerfed, even when she sucked out force out of fodders, well. They are fodders and there weren't that many of them.
It seems she has to stockpile her Devil Fruit powers with life force/souls to remain its power.
She didn't finish off Law and Kidd when she had a chance, she could simply take a random sword or Napoleon and do it.

Both Kaido and Big Mom's fights were wrong from the get-go and Oda dumbed down both of the Yonko alongside nerfing them so the rookies have a fighting chance.
Post automatically merged:

You guys yonko agenda is so ridiculous that every single yonko is nerfed because they are losing !!!
Oh, I'm far from being a Yonko fan:milaugh:

I was just proving that this argument lacks logic and both Kaido and Big Mom were dumbed down.

Spoilers alert:
- Sanji's Diable Jambe is retconned revealed to be a form of Adv CoC and the source of Eternal Flame that Vegapunk was looking for.
- Sanji turns evil when he heard that Sora got forced into marrying Judge against her will from Vegapunk.
- Sanji tries to regress his rage and hatred and successfully turns into mythical fiery vermilion bird.
- Sanji then charges the city with unlimited fire source thus melted the snow island and restore the balance of the world (climate change no more, no more carbon dioxide, etc.)

Source: @Goatinformer funded by Tekashi69420 of HexBozoline Academy™
YEAHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO SANJI IS A GOD AND IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT SINCE THE BEHINNING!!!!!!

HE IS THE TRUE SUN GOD AND WITH 1 KICK, VAPORIZES ALL THAT EXISTS…..PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HR ALWAYS HOLDS FUCKING BACKKKKKKKK

Will LOLDA make the battle vs CP-l0sers difficult? How does he think we'll accept LuZoSanJimFrankRoBrook not negging them after they beat their opponents at Wano comprehensively? What logic? "oh CP-LOSERS have trained hard and are stronger than before?" What training negates AdvCOA and AdvCoC?
Plot > AdHAKI....other than that I am interested in how he makes it plausible without making it bad for SH...

Will LOLDA make the battle vs CP-l0sers difficult? How does he think we'll accept LuZoSanJimFrankRoBrook not negging them after they beat their opponents at Wano comprehensively? What logic? "oh CP-LOSERS have trained hard and are stronger than before?" What training negates AdvCOA and AdvCoC?
adv coc and adv coa wont matter as much as it did in wano
you already know how it goes.

I mean the vegapunks getting ready for battle are with the group that doesn't have any of the top 3 strawhats. Maybe sanji v Lucci, Franky v Kaku, Robin v stussy
What do you mean by "doesn't have any of the top 3 Strawhats?"

Cuz I'm pretty sure that Sanji is top 3 strongest of the Strawhats.

And CP0 are at the port right now I think? They just need permission to enter the island through the gate. They might encounter Zoro and Brook who are at the Sunny right now. But I don't mind Lucci vs Sanji tbh. They kinda tease Sanji vs Lucci in Stampede.

She literally didn't punch Kidd or Law once with her AdvCoC Haki which is her strongest go to if her Devil Fruit is not ready.
She was going into that fight completely nerfed, even when she sucked out force out of fodders, well. They are fodders and there weren't that many of them.
It seems she has to stockpile her Devil Fruit powers with life force/souls to remain its power.
She didn't finish off Law and Kidd when she had a chance, she could simply take a random sword or Napoleon and do it.

Both Kaido and Big Mom's fights were wrong from the get-go and Oda dumbed down both of the Yonko alongside nerfing them so the rookies have a fighting chance.

I was just proving that this argument lacks logic and both Kaido and Big Mom were dumbed down.

Marco is strong and a bad match up for promotheus .
Half of BM vs Kid and law was oof cren and her acoc was only hsown to beat a fodder prove me it it stronger then her combine homies attack ?
BM fight this way. SHe love her homies .
LMAo so the only think you have is acoc ??
She is confimred to be using conqueror haki by speed .
And her acoc is almost feat less koed a fodder .
Prove me her acoc punch is stronger then misery maser canon mamaraid etc ?
Luffy was doing nothing at all to kaido with only acoc .

Dude this is one piece kaido could also have cuted luffy head off .
ETC crocodile could etc of course they are not dying zoro cant cut the head of anyone strong he just leave a slash with 3 freaking swords .

This argument go for every single antagonist of one piece .
Why did kuro punched luffy instead of cuting his head off.
Why did buggy only stabbed zoro in the back and not mortally wounded him since he was open ?

Why did crocodile did not slashed luffy head off since he have a sword in his hook ?

Why did enel ...

ETC it is how one piece is written lmao

Spoilers alert:
- Sanji's Diable Jambe is retconned revealed to be a form of Adv CoC and the source of Eternal Flame that Vegapunk was looking for.
- Sanji turns evil when he heard that Sora got forced into marrying Judge against her will from Vegapunk.
- Sanji tries to regress his rage and hatred and successfully turns into mythical fiery vermilion bird.
- Sanji then charges the city with unlimited fire source thus melted the snow island and restore the balance of the world (climate change no more, no more carbon dioxide, etc.)

Source: @Goatinformer funded by Tekashi69420 of HexBozoline Academy™
Oh forgot to add,

Tekashi69420 also happens to know Pionel Pessi and Christian Penaldo.:kobeha::kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco is strong and a bad match up for promotheus .
Half of BM vs Kid and law was oof cren and her acoc was only hsown to beat a fodder prove me it it stronger then her combine homies attack ?
BM fight this way. SHe love her homies .
LMAo so the only think you have is acoc ??
She is confimred to be using conqueror haki by speed .
And her acoc is almost feat less koed a fodder .
Prove me her acoc punch is stronger then misery maser canon mamaraid etc ?
Luffy was doing nothing at all to kaido with only acoc .

Dude this is one piece kaido could also have cuted luffy head off .
ETC crocodile could etc of course they are not dying zoro cant cut the head of anyone strong he just leave a slash with 3 freaking swords .

This argument go for every single antagonist of one piece .
Why did kuro punched luffy instead of cuting his head off.
Why did buggy only stabbed zoro in the back and not mortally wounded him since he was open ?

Why did crocodile did not slashed luffy head off since he have a sword in his hook ?

Why did enel ...

ETC it is how one piece is written lmao
Big Mom is a Yonko, her showings during Wano are a total opposite of her portrayal and status. Oda dumbed her down and nerfed her so she gets defeated.

Dumbing her down and nerfing her was already present back in WCI arc.

I'm not changing my mind. Let's cut the topic.

Why did Akainu punched jimbei in the back and not on his head ?
Why did Cesar did not killed luffy when he was out via lack of oxygen ?

All of the answerdo of this is PLOT !!!

Big Mom is a Yonko, her showings during Wano are a total opposite of her portrayal and status. Oda dumbed her down and nerfed her so she gets defeated.

Dumbing her down and nerfing her was already present back in WCI arc.

I'm not changing my mind. Let's cut the topic.
Well yonko are getting remove out of the story we are end game her being weaker then you tought and same with kaido don't make you right you were only overating them .

What do you mean by "doesn't have any of the top 3 Strawhats?"

Cuz I'm pretty sure that Sanji is top 3 strongest of the Strawhats.

And CP0 are at the port right now I think? They just need permission to enter the island through the gate. They might encounter Zoro and Brook who are at the Sunny right now. But I don't mind Lucci vs Sanji tbh. They kinda tease Sanji vs Lucci in Stampede.
Sanji is number 4 at the moment... and I don't think zoro and brook are at the port since the sunny was carried to the island by the robot which is probably the only reason cp0 doesn't know the strawhats are there. As far as we know they only know about Bonney being there which probably has something to do with her crew and ship since she was in the middle of the ocean without either.

But what is a valid reason for her to just suddenly stop using it? Lol

makes no sense to me logically
basic coc punches aren't as strong as what she can do with her homies. people need to realize that. what big mom did to ulti >>>> what she did to page one.

coc played a huge role in kaido and king fights only cause without it, it was hard to bypass their tough exteriors. a base luffy coc punch for example which hurts kaido is technically much weaker than a kong gun without coc , even tho the latter won't hurt kaido.

I am not a Yonko fan. I just prove the logical fallacy behind Oda's writing for them.
They were shown as monsters but we are getting there .
Admirals were also shown as complete monsters before time skip .
We grew stronger same with Kid and law they cans scrap with top tiers now.

Oda clearly use more the worst gen then the yonko .
Look at who is with luffy now ? Bonney
The worst gen portrayal is crazy I knew Kid would take out a yonko did not seen Law and kid duo until the end tought but the supernova and worst gen are more importants then the yonko in the story now except SHanks until he probably die .

Yonko were shown as invincible but only for weak or medium strenght characters we are way stronger then that now .

It is crazy because it is something oda came with at sabondy because of his editor and yonko were planned since the beginning but the way they are written of course they will beat and take out the yonko .

Status
Not open for further replies.