One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
Ok, I think I've seen enough now to make an educated guess how this arc plays out:

Luffy and Lucci will have a short clash, same with the other cipherpool agents and the SHs.

That's when suddenly the sky darkens and Imu is about to unleash his power (ancient weapon?) to wipe out all of them - well, mainly all the Vegapunks and all of his work, because he just learned too much.

Imu doesn't care about Lucci or anyone else there, he just wants to erase Vegapunk for good.

Kuma's role then would be to arrive last second and save them by teleporting them away just before the entire island is nuked.

Ok, I think I've seen enough now to make an educated guess how this arc plays out:

Luffy and Lucci will have a short clash, same with the other cipherpool agents and the SHs.

That's when suddenly the sky darkens and Imu is about to unleash his power (ancient weapon?) to wipe out all of them - well, mainly all the Vegapunks and all of his work, because he just learned too much.

Imu doesn't care about Lucci or anyone else there, he just wants to erase Vegapunk for good.

Kuma's role then would be to arrive last second and save them by teleporting them away just before the entire island is nuked.
Since Kuma's pushing power can affect a lot of things, do you think it's possible for him to deflect the power of Im's beam? In this scenario of yours ofc

Thanks for the spoilers :fujilaugh:

nice one

@Monster Luffy

One Piece Chapter 1067 spoilers thread discussion did not even reach 170 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction." :parkcry:

And now One Piece Chapter 1068 spoilers thread did not even reach 150 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction" and one of his most famous opponents. :fuah:

How are we Luffybros going to cope now? :pepecry:

It can't be that people are simply tired of Luffy despite Lolda's best efforts, can it? Please tell me it can't. :pepemy:
it just zolocucks are in hibernation because on how irrelevant he was this arc

the insecurities of zolofandom bump up the replies:luffylaugh: