Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Necessary hype of the moment. Lol.
Necessary hype of the moment... after Enies Lobby and midway in Thriller Bark?

Do you seriously believe Lucci can even flinch at someone like Katakuri, Marco, or King?

Fuck them.

Queen or Smoothie?

Even better! Jack?
Need to see more but i think it's very safe to say he's over Who's Who since WsW himself spelled it out in his fight & quite possibly stronger than Vergo.

He can very well be stronger than Jack but i need to see more to rate him higher.

The more goda leave that edgy bitch green shit stain out of this arc it gets better and better hope we don't get loro until the end of January and give him one single cringe panel just so his cult can wank a pointless panel :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

"Neck. Neck. Neck. Neck.

Only the Giraffatar had the neck big enough to solo low-diff the whole One Piece verse.

My brother Lucci and I, found a Neckbender named Kaku, and, allthough his Neckbending skills are great, he's got a lot to learn before he's ready to stick his neck out to save anyone. But, I believe Kaku, Lucci and I can murder the entire world."

(Close up of Hattori staring at Lucci and Kaku with fire burning in his pigeon eyes)
Lmfao giraffatar and neckbender, golden!

false
luffy's fruit currently has no monetary value yet
law's fruit is valued at 5 billion

but we do know its the joy boy fruit , JB who was literally a messiah in one piece.
literally prophecies about it before luffy was even born . They are not remotely the same . The wg wanted luffy killed upon discovering he might awaken the fruit , such attention and care wasn't given to law or Kidd's fruits.

They are clearly not in the same vicinity. The previous person who used law's was just a great doctor , its importance is really the immortal surgery .

luffy is the bloke who has everything at his fingertips
law and Kidd are not.
Luffy fruit valued at 5 billion according to Oda...source: One piece romance dawn...

The more goda leave that edgy bitch green shit stain out of this arc it gets better and better hope we don't get loro until the end of January and give him one single cringe panel just so his cult can wank a pointless panel :cheers::risitasad::ihaha::shame:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Necessary hype of the moment... after Enies Lobby and midway in Thriller Bark?

Need to see more but i think it's very safe to say he's over Who's Who since WsW himself spelled it out in his fight & quite possibly stronger than Vergo.

He can very well be stronger than Jack but i need to see more to rate him higher.
Don't forget that Luffy was basically a Hakiless rookie.

Cipher Pol members are considered strong against such people.

Also, Lucci had Haki during Enies Lobby:seriously:

I guess it will go something like this:

>Knowing the SHs, a yonko crew, are too strong to defeat, Lucci will activate a special type of buster call that only the celestial dragons and CP0 have access to.

>This special buster call summons 3 admirals in addition to a massive fleet of VAs.

>Lucci will then stall in order for the admirals to arrive.

>Lucci and Kaku can become invisible by moving fast, like sanji. However they have mastered this technique; due to being awakened zoans, they don’t tire when using it. They also developed a technique to hide from CoO.

>Ultimately, Luffy beats Lucci and Kaku by using G5 to access invisible speed, allowing Luffy to catch up to the two, who were otherwise trying to avoid him.

>admirals come, however, Kuma appears just in time to save them. Kuma uses his powers to send the Sunny flying, saving the SHs, Bonney, and Vegapunk.
>Kuma sends the sunny to elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.