Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don't forget that Luffy was basically a Hakiless rookie.

Cipher Pol members are considered strong against such people.

Also, Lucci had Haki during Enies Lobby:seriously:
That hakiless Rookie can beat anyone if plot demands.
Oda nerfed Crocodile, Enel to the ground & moved the plot from heaven to earth just so that Luffy stood a chance to beat them.
Doesn't mean they're weak.

Tell me Seth, how many Rokushiki based fighters have we seen so far? Vergo, Who's Who, Guernica?
And how many of them could use Rokuogan? None but Lucci so far.
:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That hakiless Rookie can beat anyone if plot demands.
Oda nerfed Crocodile, Enel to the ground & moved the plot from heaven to earth just so that Luffy stood a chance to beat them.
Doesn't mean they're weak.

Tell me Seth, how many Rokushiki based fighters have we seen so far? Vergo, Who's Who, Guernica?
And how many of them could use Rokuogan? None but Lucci so far.
:kayneshrug:
Even tho I hate plot armor/MC plot armor I try to scale Luffy normally.

Current Luffy should one tap Lucci back into Enies Lobby or whatever remains of it.

I know it doesn't work like this but retconning Lucci to YC level is bullshit.

C

Cruxroux

Knowing the SHs, a yonko crew, are too strong to defeat, Lucci will activate a special type of buster call that only the celestial dragons and CP0 have access to.
Wait a minute aren't they were the only one who activate buster call in the first place.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

This special buster call summons 3 admirals in addition to a massive fleet of VAs.
Nope. Not happening. That leave redline(holyland) unprotected and even more vulnerable for attacks from pirates.

Lucci will then stall in order for the admirals to arrive.
Lucci getting Bellamy treatment.

Lucci and Kaku can become invisible by moving fast, like sanji. However they have mastered this technique; due to being awakened zoans, they don’t tire when using it. They also developed a technique to hide from CoO.
This removes the fuckin point of observation haki.

Ultimately, Luffy beats Lucci and Kaku by using G5 to access invisible speed, allowing Luffy to catch up to the two, who were otherwise trying to avoid him.
I'm not a luffy fan but no way G5 is required to beat those two cartoons.

admirals come, however, Kuma appears just in time to save them. Kuma uses his powers to send the Sunny flying, saving the SHs, Bonney, and Vegapunk.
>Kuma sends the sunny to elbaf.
If that's the end egghead arc oda fucked up

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
>Knowing the SHs, a yonko crew, are too strong to defeat, Lucci will activate a special type of buster call that only the celestial dragons and CP0 have access to.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

God. Make this happen.

Oda already lost his mind with some decisions.

We haven't heard about former Admirals, right? ( not talking Sengoku, Garp ). Maybe some of them were hardcore Celestial Dragon fanboys and decided to became their pets after career.

G

Gorosei Informer

I forgot this was an actual clip, PFFFFFFF.

Memes about this pigeon slay me.

When he says he wants to go somewhere fancy.
Yeah Hattori is one of Odas best characters and jokes haha. I used to feed a LOT of pigeons as a hobby and had ongoing 100s of pigeon jokes with a former close friend, so it makes the Hattori jokes even funnier naturally!

Hattori trying to learn Diable Jambe after seeing Sanji use it or after Sanji uses Rotisserie on him:

Hattori after seeing Monster Point Chopper or Giant Luffy or Robins Gigantesco/Demonio forms:

Last edited by a moderator:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
could have sworn there was a bloke called Levi as well but that was a zoro swallower
but maybe I am recalling a different person cause this account is clearly not a fan.
It's the same dude, he switches up from time to time.

Even tho I hate plot armor/MC plot armor I try to scale Luffy normally.

Current Luffy should one tap Lucci back into Enies Lobby or whatever remains of it.

I know it doesn't work like this but retconning Lucci to YC level is bullshit.
WSC Kaidou with all of his rage & CoC... couldn't one tap Guernica, who is weaker than Lucci. :saden:

I dont think the retcon is bad though... pre TS villains were never weak. Luffy just had too much plotarmor.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah Hattori is one of Odas best characters and jokes haha. I used to feed a LOT of pigeons as a hobby and had ongoing 100s of pigeon jokes with a former close friend, so it makes the Hattori jokes even funnier naturally!

Hattori trying to learn Diable Jambe after seeing Sanji use it or after Sanji uses Rotisserie on him:

Hattori after seeing Monster Point Chopper or Giant Luffy or Robins Gigantesco/Demonic forms:

Pigeon thread when!!
:pepecroc:
Pigeon drip just hit different.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's the same dude, he switches up from time to time.

WSC Kaidou with all of his rage & CoC... couldn't one tap Guernica, who is weaker than Lucci. :saden:

I dont think the retcon is bad though... pre TS villains were never weak. Luffy just had too much plotarmor.
Nah that's too much. No matter how you look at it. Unless Lucci would bother Kaido:seriously:

he must be seeking attention lmao
That Levi u talking about was watching MHA and was mad for copypasta on his profile and left I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.