Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm betting onr Lucci to perform better than Meme against Zoro for example.
Being a competent character that can be taken seriously is all that matters. Meme's portrayal is abysmal for a top tier, she nearly died from King, Queen, Law boulder, circus showing with Jimbo Robin etc etc. You just can't take characters like that seriously
Definitely, Lucci's only competition in a CQC are the highly skilled people like Luffy, Katakuri, Zoro, etc. He's one of the most competent fighters we've seen in the series. Lucci is Luffy's best fight to this day IMO. But still, the overwhelming difference in the overall power level is bound to kick in at one point or another. Skill only makes a difference when the power difference isn't overwhelming.

oda has to backtrack the luffy glurping he did in wano to bring stakes up again in the story .
am sure in his mind bringing lucci back should get fans excited for the probable villain of the arc
but people here think he's a walkover .

after wano tbh realistically even a yonko (without their full crew) could stroll up on the straw hat crew and it wouldn't feel threatening. Greenbull came in and I knew he would do fuck all . its a shame.
No stakes, No excitement

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can only mean one of two things:
  • Kuma died physically(only alive mentally or only his brain is alive), so his DF is found and given to Seraphim.
  • Vegapunk made clones of the original fruits.
Then again, Chibi Boa couldnt use Boa's df abilities on the Kuja.

Maybe Kuma's ability was the only thing thats been cloned... makes sense since Vegapunk had a long time to experiment with Kuma.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then again, Chibi Boa couldnt use Boa's df abilities on the Kuja.

Maybe Kuma's ability was the only thing thats been cloned... makes sense since Vegapunk had a long time to experiment with Kuma.
If Jinbophim's DF is also a clone of Pink's DF(I doubt Oda killed Pink tbh), it's safe to say Hancock's clone also has an ability that is at least identical to her original DF. They can't use a literal copy of Mero Mero fruit because of its unique characteristics. It's practically useless without a human brain and body IMO. Seraphims with their stoic expressions and all wouldn't evoke feelings in others no matter how beautiful they may look. So they'll probably look for a different ability to compensate IMO.

I think Kuma's fruit is the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.