Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci may very well be yonko level, I don't doubt he's more competent than Linlin
Lucci > Linlin > Greenbull confirmed

Well, it's a matter of how casual it is. It's not like he's gonna have new modes like Luffy or anything. Lucci using Rokugan is more similar to post-skip Zoro using Asura than post-skip Luffy using G3.
If any character pre time skip has a new transformation, its Lucci. He altered his body pre timeskip before even the likes of Kaido

Oda seems to be orienting himself to the real world again, because "free energy" is also suppressed here. By free energy is meant another type of energy that has different names, such as zero-point energy or vacuum energy. In 2012, MIT proved that a light-emitting diode gave off more energy than it was fed into ("Thermoelectrically Pumped Light-Emitting Diodes Operating above Unity Efficiency"). The Casimir effect, which causes a force to act on two parallel, conductive plates in a vacuum that presses them together, was experimentally proven as early as 1958.

The only question is whether it is possible to construct a machine that uses this energy. In fact, numerous researchers have claimed so. A well-known example was Eugene Mallove, who became persona non grata when he announced that cold fusion research would be suppressed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wano performance is not the main issue issue, but completely failing a 12 hour pursuit is kinda nuts
Lucci is a stoic assassin he knows what he's doing at least
Being more efficient and being stronger are two different things though. GB, for instance, is more efficient than all known admirals but he's arguably one of the weakest admirals.

It's only underwhelming if that move is still his peak, otherwise it would be more like Luffy destroying a Vega clone with Gear 3.
Lucci doesn't have modes that'd let him get significant jump power levels like Luffy. He has like two modes outside full zoan. One is slim and the other is the bulky mode. I doubt he's still clinging to the pre-skip attacks without developing new moves. But if he uses the hybrid mode, then it's definitely a bad look for him because this is more similar to Zoro using Asura.

What does any of that have to do with power exactly? Is the original old man Vegapunk crazy strong because he's super intelligent?

There's not a single reason to believe that the Vegapunk clones are even Veteran level...
It means no assumptions kill the giant robotic looking clone of the smartest man in history so why go for a simple shigan and not a sure kill when they know what he's capable of

Being more efficient and being stronger are two different things though. GB, for instance, is more efficient than all known admirals but he's arguably one of the weakest admirals.

Lucci doesn't have modes that'd let him get significant jump power levels like Luffy. He has like two modes outside full zoan. One is slim and the other is the bulky mode. I doubt he's still clinging to the pre-skip attacks without developing new moves. But if he uses the hybrid mode, then it's definitely a bad look for him because this is more similar to Zoro using Asura.
I guess it's up to Lucci to show what he has to offer now but both being hybrid and using Rokuogan aren't particularly taxing like Luffy's gears or seemingly Asura (since it's never used for more than a few moves), if he gets destroyed soon that might be it but I expect a stronger ace or higher tier versions for previous moves otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.