Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some Lucci hype. So Kuma's Seraphim has his fruit, and it's listening to Lucci's orders. Glad Sentomaru's around. There will be some WG v. CP0 dynamic hopefully.

With that being said, I am all for Lucci hype and fanservice but running into Luffy this early is bad news for him. Also, needing Rokugan for a Vega clone is extremely underwhelming IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Let's not go there.
Or hey rokugan is not his ultimate anymore
Like g2 g3 once was

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I guess it's up to Lucci to show what he has to offer now but both being hybrid and using Rokuogan aren't particularly taxing like Luffy's gears or seemingly Asura (since it's never used for more than a few moves), if he gets destroyed soon that might be it but I expect a stronger ace or higher tier versions for previous moves otherwise.
Of course, he should be much stronger now with much better attacks. What I am saying is that it's not a good look for him if he used what was once a trump card to him to take out a seemingly weak character. It'd be fine it he used it in base. If he does that with hybrid, that's bad for post-skip standards because the attack's AP should be multiplied now.

Status
Not open for further replies.