Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I hope that Luffy at first jobs against them and S-bear in specific. If he's going at S-bear with a basic Elephant gun and then steps up his game, we might get to know how Seraphim/Lunarian Durability reacts to different levels of blunt force attacks and attacks that do internal damage.

And I just hope that Lucci gets some good action. I want Zoan awakening fully confirmed and additionally explained with comments from either him or Vegapunk. There's no better time than now, with both of them there, when Vegapunk presumably forcefully awakened the Jailor beasts from ID which we then get info on aswell.
What I want is for Luffy to one shot him. To actually prove that he is now on a different level compared to most characters. Yonkous and admirals are supposed to be above level of almost everybody else.

What I want is for Luffy to one shot him. To actually prove that he is now on a different level compared to most characters. Yonkous and admirals are supposed to be above level of almost everybody else.
I’m also tired of characters (Big Mom for example) pushing Luffy around like he’s some pirate who got lucky with his bounty.

It’s time for the world to fear the Straw Hats for who they are; If you mess with them or their friends they’ll make you pay in some form.

G

Gorosei Informer

I’m also tired of characters (Big Mom for example) pushing Luffy around like he’s some pirate who got lucky with his bounty.

It’s time for the world to fear the Straw Hats for who they are; If you mess with them or their friends they’ll make you pay in some form.
They've accomplished more in less than a year, maybe just a few months than the Yonkos have in several decades lol. Same with the Warlords too.

I can't fathom how little time it's been for the whole SH journey, they spent far more time apart for the timeskip than together! Dressrosa was only a single day too? Except for the epilogue or so?

S

shnksq

The dude’s a fraud. He only reposts stuff that somebody else has already posted.

Just get your information from trusted sources, like @Un-amed for example.

EDIT: fixed the reply lol
:choppawhat: I think i talked with un-amed about that and I think everything is good. And about what i post hours ago i really post it and didnt knew ETen a ready post it because i havent read them sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.