Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they shouldn’t. We have seen their level. They are on a level of Izo. Not really that much. Lucci was a big deal in paradise. In the new world he is nothing special.
You must have missed the vivre card that revealed that Lucci is the son of Rocks D Xebec and user of the Demonic Zoan Devil Fruit: Bastet and has supreme CoC (level above advance) and is now know as strongest Devil Fruit user in the world

I don't think so, even if they know it may not be much. Government is willing to kill anyone who is getting close to information regarding the void century even the people that are working for them or allied with them. For example, they killed Nefaratari Cobra even though he is an ally of the government.
Then why did the world government not take any action to eliminate Rayleigh?

You must have missed the vivre card that revealed that Lucci is the son of Rocks D Xebec and user of the Demonic Zoan Devil Fruit: Bastet and has supreme CoC (level above advance) and is now know as strongest Devil Fruit user in the world
I saw the Vivre Card that revealed that Monkey D. Dragon is actually Rocks D. Xebec’s brother and also has a Mythical Zoan; the Būmu Būmu no Mi: Model: Kaminari. :kuzanshut:

S

shnksq

Why does everyone want to be a provider? What do ppl gain from this?
i dont know who you're meaning by those words, but if you saying that to me, i dont need to explain to you anything, i have said in my twitter i am not even provider or a leaker and i hope no one calls me that" if you meant others i dont know why they want to be "providers" because am not in their brain

Finally some Lucci hype. So Kuma's Seraphim has his fruit, and it's listening to Lucci's orders. Glad Sentomaru's around. There will be some WG v. CP0 dynamic hopefully.

With that being said, I am all for Lucci hype and fanservice but running into Luffy this early is bad news for him. Also, needing Rokugan for a Vega clone is extremely underwhelming IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Let's not go there.
Won't be surprised if Rokuougan is standard move for CP0, tbh. No way they have nothing stronger than that.

This chapter sounds hella mid based on spoilers.
Its like nothing happen :snoopy:
Any chapter highlighting Luffy (aka most "popular" One Piece character of all time) is bound to be hella mid. :myman:

Imo there is a decent possibility for Lucci to have CoC

Cipher pol agents, unlike marines, never chose to serve the celestial dragons. They were born into it. Lucci was an orphan sold to cipher pol by someone like Carmel.

if CoC is something you are born with, why couldn’t an orphan sold to the WG be a CoC user? If BM wasn’t BM, she might have been CP0 as well.

I have zero reason to believe that about Lucci, let alone Stussy and Kaku too.

Guernica and Lucci are comparable, until dictated otherwise.
Former arc antagonists>>>nameless, faceless villains

Keep in mind that despite them all being CP9, you had members that were beaten by Nami and chopper. Does that make Lucci nami level? Obviously not, because we were told he was special.

same thing is true post skip.

Imo there is a decent possibility for Lucci to have CoC

Cipher pol agents, unlike marines, never chose to serve the celestial dragons. They were born into it. Lucci was an orphan sold to cipher pol by someone like Carmel.

if CoC is something you are born with, why couldn’t an orphan sold to the WG be a CoC user? If BM wasn’t BM, she might have been CP0 as well.
CoC was never concerned with who serves whom.
It’s all about plot relevancy. If a character needs such powerup to compete then he’ll have CoC, or simply if Oda wants to make a character overpowered by stacking CoC with multiple other impressive stats and abilities.

Example on the first point is swordmen, they need CoC to compete else they’re fodder.
Sengoku having CoC disproves the narrative of doing the WG dirty job disqualifying you from the criteria. The marine top tiers didn’t join the navy to help do that, they only discover the corruption along the way but at that point it’s usually too late to make a change. They joined to help maintain justice first and foremost.

Irrelevant, why do people have that assumption that you can't have CoC simply because you serve under someone?
Sengoku had CoC and he was thrown around by the Gorosei.

Imagine giving Lucci CoC but not the Strongest Military Force in the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.