Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I'm fucking retarded.

The way Oda is going to create tension is by using S-Bear to just get rid of Luffy. S-Bear teleports Luffy to the G-14 branch, Luffy encounters smoker and Helmeppo, learns about what's happened to Koby.

Meanwhile, Lucci and co. get to chase Bonney up and down until at the very end, Luffy finally returns to Egghead, probably by using G5 to run on air, and 1 shots Lucci.
:goyea:

I'm fucking retarded.

The way Oda is going to create tension is by using S-Bear to just get rid of Luffy. S-Bear teleports Luffy to the G-14 branch, Luffy encounters smoker and Helmeppo, learns about what's happened to Koby.

Meanwhile, Lucci and co. get to chase Bonney up and down until at the very end, Luffy finally returns to Egghead, probably by using G5 to run on air, and 1 shots Lucci.
S-Bear sends Luffy to Smoker - Badass Smoker introduction
Kuma appears to save Bonney and sends her elsewhere

Lucci and Stussy beat up and capture Jinbe and chopper

Yeah I can see it.

I'm fucking retarded.

Yoooo :christindeed:

I'm fucking retarded.

This creates nothing but "why didn't he" questions. As in:
  • Why didn't Luffy dodge?
  • Why didn't he tp Luffy to the other side of the world?
  • Why didn't he tp Luffy to the water?

Status
Not open for further replies.