Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
- Lucci Helped CP0 move closer to there goal even if he can’t fight Luffy at all.
Post automatically merged:

CP0 mission, lucci want to complete the mission.
Last info i would like to write here:
lucci didnt leave egghead(because of luffy strength) at the end as it shared early.

:noo::finally::chopoff::usoprice::christnally::lulz::jinbewat::lumazed:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that inherited will was equivalent with reality warping, OP characters can just will things into existence!
this is why it was said as "going against nature"....they can't just will things into existence..all we have information regarding "what" not about "how"....but this is a start..we can discuss further once we get more detailed information....but I like this direction...I mean there is even a fruit human human model chopper ate...which means it is just not relevant to humans...

Dude we literally see that the room is fine, if it was breaking we would see sfx and wiggle lines around the room

Also again K-Room requires preparation, Law can’t just instantly pull out K-Room. He undid the r-room, created a new room, coated his sword in k-room then prepared his stance in a matter of seconds as BB was falling
yeah idk man. to me that panel clearly shows blackbeard cracking law's room. R-Room is specifically his sound/shock wave insulation room too, he used it to muffle big mom's sounds and stop the explosions from reaching the flower capital. i thought this was law insulating BB to suppress his quakes, but BB overpowers it and breaks it open anyway. after that law goes to direct internal damage attacks.

How clueless are you to think I said he's interacting with Room after reading what I wrote? I said to be forced Law to deactivate the Room by punching the island. At least read before trying to act like a smart-ass.
Why post again after? ur point clear… Problem like most of the time wit u, That u made it up!! tf dnt u get lol…. Now go on wasting @Roo time with ur half thought out analytics
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.