Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i thought that was the entire point of that scene. there are even popping sfx iirc, i thought the whole idea was BB used a move with his quake to break the room open. which is why when his quake hits the island its like muffled and doesnt immediately shatter everything
The cracking impact is from GGnM. It has nothing to do with the Room. BB realized Law's using awakening, so he has no clue what was coming next, so he just punched the island to make Law remove the Room, and succeeded—that's why he was laughing when R-Room disappears. But then the explosion happens which gives Law enough time to use K-Room. K-Room's happening was totally situational but they wanna make it look like Law planned it from the beginning.

yeah idk man. to me that panel clearly shows blackbeard cracking law's room. R-Room is specifically his sound/shock wave insulation room too, he used it to muffle big mom's sounds and stop the explosions from reaching the flower capital. i thought this was law insulating BB to suppress his quakes, but BB overpowers it and breaks it open anyway. after that law goes to direct internal damage attacks.
Where u see cracks? Or any indication room being overwhelmed in that moment?

yeah idk man. to me that panel clearly shows blackbeard cracking law's room. R-Room is specifically his sound/shock wave insulation room too, he used it to muffle big mom's sounds and stop the explosions from reaching the flower capital. i thought this was law insulating BB to suppress his quakes, but BB overpowers it and breaks it open anyway. after that law goes to direct internal damage attacks.
R-Room is just a remote room, he used it to cut Stronger in half.

you can see the cracks extend beyond the room

what i read will hardly be forgotten, wtf Oda, this is cannabis piece. Imagine that I want a fruit that enlarges my biceps, then there is a fruit in the world of biceps enlargement. That way, it was supposed to have more akumas no mi than normal fruits...

Umi is Japanese for Mother Sea.

So that may be a literal person (imu) who controls the seas.
Oda has also been quoted saying the main characters never have mothers, because mothers get in the way of adventures.

Having the ultimate big-bad be a mother-figure who rules the seas and tries to keep people from adventuring makes a lot of sense thematically.

There can't be two of the same devil fruits like two flame logias for example. The fruit gets reborn once the host dies. If it's linked to human desire why can't there be for example duplicate df's
There’s no rule saying there can’t be

in fact, vegapunk cloned the seiryu fruit and seemingly the nikyu nikyu no mi

Status
Not open for further replies.