Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already had Admirals being "arc villains" multiple times and they have never been touched.
Last time it was GB showing up in Wano and then leaving again lmfao
What makes you think Oda is gonna handle it differently now.

If you believe Kizaru is gonna get defeated on egghead you're admitting that you don't understand Oda's writing at all.
I dont think he is getting defated I think Oda going to make kizaru flex on us a bit before removing him for set up the final war

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but just to the extreme. Kuzan could heavily limit the opponents movement and Akainu probably can't produce more heat in Base than he would in a volcano.

Dunno. Just want something more unique then affecting your surroundings.
Of course, how they use their abilities will be specific to the users. The basic principle is, they're gonna get environmental control. I mean, turning buildings into light won't do anything for Kizaru, or making ice fists appear out of thin air would barely accomplish anything for Kuzan. They'd obviously use techniques that are more appropriate to the nature of their elements. I am not suggesting they're gonna fight exactly like Katakuri or Doffy. I am only saying their awakenings will follow a similar route because they're all producer types.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lol I'm sorry Kizaru being taken down earlier than expected doesn't fit with your agenda.

If he's showing up here, he's very likely the arc villain. He's not letting Luffy or Vegapunk get away, hence he needs to he taken down for them to leave the island.

I can "assure" you this, because this is how arc flow has been done for years
Nice fanfic

Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
In SBS volume 78 Oda once said about mother characters in one piece.

That's because "Mother" is the antonym for "Adventure".

May be a hint which we forgot look...!

How does that change that Lanji still needs to team up with fodders and still can't win against a YC6 baby Jimbo?
Zoro stalling Admirals is a OP classic and since he's the only one that hasn't done anything in the arc...:risitameh:
:gokulaugh:it seems that what i said affected you greatly lmao bro is talking about sanji while i don't care continue the copium

Status
Not open for further replies.