Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any other outcome then except for if Kuma comes and teleports people around again.

Cause i can assure you with 100% certainty that there won't be an all out fight between SHs and Kizaru right now.
Lol I'm sorry Kizaru being taken down earlier than expected doesn't fit with your agenda.

If he's showing up here, he's very likely the arc villain. He's not letting Luffy or Vegapunk get away, hence he needs to he taken down for them to leave the island.

I can "assure" you this, because this is how arc flow has been done for years

Lol I'm sorry Kizaru being taken down earlier than expected doesn't fit with your agenda.

If he's showing up here, he's very likely the arc villain. He's not letting Luffy or Vegapunk get away, hence he needs to he taken down for them to leave the island.

We already had Admirals being "arc villains" multiple times and they have never been touched.
Last time it was GB showing up in Wano and then leaving again lmfao
What makes you think Oda is gonna handle it differently now.

If you believe Kizaru is gonna get defeated on egghead you're admitting that you don't understand Oda's writing at all.

we need context he might only know that cp0 are attacking vegapunk and he want protect him .
Kizaru is aprt of vegapunk science group sentomaru is vegapunk body gard .
SO I dont see sentomaru and Kizaru not being the same side .

Status
Not open for further replies.